The Think Tank strikes again

babs7262

Banned User
LOL..That's what my brother calls me because I always find a way to do nice things w/o paying full price. Here's an example (btw...my best friends' name is babs as well)

Babs and I had one $25 dining coupon and two $7 ($39). We wanted to do room service because although it's more expensive, you dont tip as much because we already have drinks and plus you dont pay tax plus we can smoke in the room.

She wanted Shrimp Scampi ($23.95), I wanted a sirloin steak ($41), we would have to pay atleast $25 more for dinner (I know, we spend money on gambling but dont want to on food lol).

Anyway, I notice that they have an 11am - 11pm breakfast menu. On it, It has Sirloin Steak and eggs for $22, It was an 8oz steak, came with home fries and toast plus the eggs. So that's what I did and got a $41 steak for $22 :) Cant beat that!,The difference was $11

I still have the same $200 I left the house with and paid for alot of stuff and still have some left over. I gambled alot but it was all of their money. Another great trip...that makes 2 totally free trips in a row!
Babs got 2 nights in a row card too so now we can stay 4 nights for free every week if we wanted to. We wont, but still can!

Lets just hope I dont blow it in the morning before I leave :)

Just hit that same $275 JP that I hit yesterday except two machines over!

I tried Roullette for the first time. $5 minimum so I put 5 $1 around and won $17 and did it again for another $17, lost the 3rd time and cashed it out for $26, hey , a win is a win!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back