I was spinning a slot, and it froze on a near-win. When I refreshed, I had triple my bet. Has anyone else ever seen a glitch that actually benefited them?
I had the whole game suddenly go slow-mo; on Original Razor Shark , got the coins and had a couple of 1000+ coins one off screen and one pinged out of site
Can I add I noticed Pragmatic slots have had really bad laggy spins recently. It happened a few weeks ago at every casino I played some prag slots at then it got fixed a few days later, but then most recently it happened again and was again like it for a few days until it was fixed again? This was before I made the decision to stop gambling again.
I share this opinion with you 100%. It is striking to put it nicely, that every time a glitch or "woopsy" happens, it is always in the casino's favor.
I find one type of setup particularly provocative, machines that when you turn the bet size down.... 10.. 8.. 6.. 4.. 2.. 5000 !!?!!
A couple of times I have screwed myself over, also Pragmatic Play has "accidentally" placed the max-bet button right next to the close window spin button, which means that in a hectic session you suddenly blow 5000 when you should be playing say a 10 bet. Screwed myself there as I did not have the available balance to afford another spin at that bet.
An interesting observation I've made is this... Machines that are set up so that it's possible to screw up on such presses rarely give a win on the first press if you make a psycho bet. As a player, you don't usually make this mistake twice in a row, the crazy thing is that there is often a 2-3x win on the 2-3rd press. Damn risk to take, but for info...
Obviously this seems more "psychologically programmed" than random, but maybe the algorithm twists it that way anyway since it always seems to place the win where people spin the least... again, 1 wrong press = fuck! and no win obviously. One more press, ok money back you obviously intend to play here so you need some minimal win to atleast aknowledge you can win here... Could be algo but at least it feels very cunning.
I use damn game manufacturers that have such stupid "conspicuous" glitches, I don't like to play my money on games that are obviously rigged to fuck me extra much... Playing on a minefield like that....
The coolest bug happened a couple of months ago in Romania.
Due to a glitch in the slot Fire Blaze Red Wizard by Playtech, every spin was a winning spin for several hours straight.
The max bet was only 1 leu, about €0.20, but overnight 7 500 players managed to accumulate more than €30 000 000, which is roughly €4 000 per person on average.
When the operator Superbet noticed the issue, they froze all accounts, but by the next morning they announced that all winnings would be paid out. I did not check how it ended in the very end though.
REGISTER NOW!! Why? Because you can't do diddly squat without having been registered!
At the moment you have limited access to view most discussions: you can't make contact with thousands of fellow players, affiliates, casino reps, and all sorts of other riff-raff.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.