The Soup Nazi

rainmaker

I'm not a penguin

I am a big Seinfeld fan and who can ever forget The Soup Nazi episode. The role was played by Larry Thomas and he has now been hired by a Norwegian company to promote a set of new soups :D

He has been in Oslo, Norway in the past few days where he has given away soup or...you know...NO SOUP FOR YOU!!!!

First a short interview of The Soup Nazi just after his arrival, followed by two clips of people visiting The Soup Nazi in Oslo.

Last edited by a moderator:
Call me strange, but I have never been a fan of Seinfeld. The only redeeming qualities for me were the soup nazi and Krammer. :)

What :eek: not a Seinfeld fan. Yes that is strange :p

:D

LOL, well obviously I don't hate it since I've watched plenty of the reruns or could it be cause there was nothing else on? ;)

Funny but there are a lot of shows that I never got into when they were on primetime but Seinfeld wasn't one of them. I got into Cheers and Friends on the reruns but you are probably too young for Cheers. ;)

LOL, well obviously I don't hate it since I've watched plenty of the reruns or could it be cause there was nothing else on? ;)

Funny but there are a lot of shows that I never got into when they were on primetime but Seinfeld wasn't one of them. I got into Cheers and Friends on the reruns but you are probably too young for Cheers. ;)

I have seen some Cheers episodes in reruns over the years. But I must say, the best part of Cheers is the intro with that nice song :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back