The most boring slots I've ever played

degerardo

Experienced Member
I just thought to take a bit off on experience and do my top 5.list boring base games out there (reason is, maybe providers will take a look and do better job?)
Mine are - in order:
1. Princess of Sky - the most boring game out there to me. So painful to watch, you cannot speed up the spins on free spins, which are totally useless.
2. Tombstone RIP - my second most boring game experience to me. No emotion, no fun, not watchable game (I've already put my thought on this one in other thread).
3. DOA2 - my third most boring game out there to me - speaking only on base game, not bonus games. Its just boring, boring visuals, mechanics, but great bonuses fun.
4. Ramses Revenge - my fourth most boring game out there. So painful to watch endless-longest spins that takes forever to complete and you cannot speed it up.
5. Dead Men's Trail - my fifth so damn boring base game as hell. No emotion at all, no thrill, just dull spins (good bonus game tho)

I don't know if they don't test those games with employees or game testers or what.. but somehow someone did approve those base games lol :)

I just thought to take a bit off on experience and do my top 5.list boring base games out there (reason is, maybe providers will take a look and do better job?)
Mine are - in order:
1. Princess of Sky - the most boring game out there to me. So painful to watch, you cannot speed up the spins on free spins, which are totally useless.
2. Tombstone RIP - my second most boring game experience to me. No emotion, no fun, not watchable game (I've already put my thought on this one in other thread).
3. DOA2 - my third most boring game out there to me - speaking only on base game, not bonus games. Its just boring, boring visuals, mechanics, but great bonuses fun.
4. Ramses Revenge - my fourth most boring game out there. So painful to watch endless-longest spins that takes forever to complete and you cannot speed it up.
5. Dead Men's Trail - my fifth so damn boring base game as hell. No emotion at all, no thrill, just dull spins (good bonus game tho)

I don't know if they don't test those games with employees or game testers or what.. but somehow someone did approve those base games lol :)
Which is more boring Ramses revenge or ramseys hells kitchen? 🤔😂

I have to say dead or alive or any other rip off. All the book of deads or what not. In short, actually all very high volatile slots. But that's part of the game right? You can't gave 50k times your bet wins if you expect a fun base game, that's very rare. All games are boring when they are dead.

Unlike most here I have never had a wildline on doa or book of dead. Or 5 scatters in 12 years, simply because it's not fun for me wasting hours and hours low rolling on dull games expecting that 50k or 100k x bet so i dont grind for hours or days. I understand it's way more profitable. I see people here with 0.9 cents bets with wins bigger than I ever have had in my life (in one go). I mean it depends on what kind of gambler you are also.

BTW: only because of these reasons I can't comprehend why in God's name authorities are breaking down on autoplay. I mean my brain hurts even thinking about it. Pressing that button over and over and over and over. Autoplay is especially important on these slots!!!! (With the option of setting lose and win limits) take a note @pragmaticplay lol.

Last edited:
I have to say dead or alive or any other rip off. All the book of deads or what not. In short, actually all very high volatile slots. But that's part of the game right? You can't gave 50k times your bet wins if you expect a fun base game, that's very rare. All games are boring when they are dead.

Unlike most here I have never had a wildline on doa or book of dead. Or 5 scatters in 12 years, simply because it's not fun for me wasting hours and hours low rolling on dull games expecting that 50k or 100k x bet so i dont grind for hours or days. I understand it's way more profitable. I see people here with 0.9 cents bets with wins bigger than I ever have had in my life (in one go). I mean it depends on what kind of gambler you are also.

BTW: only because of these reasons I can't comprehend why in God's name authorities are breaking down on autoplay. I mean my brain hurts even thinking about it. Pressing that button over and over and over and over. Autoplay is especially important on these slots!!!! (With the option of setting lose and win limits) take a note @pragmaticplay lol.
Yeah, those 30k up with max wins are pretty much autospin stuff. Turn it on, set the stop on bonus, set the win/lose cap and go back to work with from time to tine check on it, whats going on :)
Apart from some. I can watch for longer than 15mins like MT2, Mental, San Quentin, Pirates Plenty MGW and a few more. But pressing and pressing the spin button is like crazy on those ones.
Anyway, some, on my list, I cannot even watch for longer than minute :D
No idea who the hell is approving these dull games and think its ready for fun to be played :D lol

I find most base games pretty boring to be honest. I prefer games with loads of features. They might not be able to boast about massive potential but lets be honest how often is that going to happen anyway. I'd rather have fun, make my money last a bit longer, and pick up the odd few hundred quid or whatever. Makes me feel less like i've had my pants pulled down, although i know im kidding myself there haha

DOA and DOA2 are not fun even in the bonuses. Boring to the max and waiting for you to get sucked into to “going for the wild line” which may occur once in a gazillion spins.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back