Logo
external image

The hunter :: The patient (stop me if you'e already heard these)

  • Thread starter Thread starter rowmare
  • id9908
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 323
  • Replies 0
Joined
Sep 25, 2003
Location
Vancouver Island
Two hunters are out in the woods when one of them collapses. He doesn't seem to be breathing and his eyes are glazed. The other man pulls out his phone and calls emergency services.

He gasps to the operator: "My friend is dead! What can I do?" The operator in a calm, soothing voice replies: "Take it easy. I can help. First, let's make sure he's dead."

There is a silence, then a shot is heard.

Back on the phone, the hunter says, "OK, now what?"

***

A patient says, "Doctor, last night I made a Freudian slip. I was having dinner with my mother-in-law and wanted to say: 'Could you please pass the butter?' But instead I said: 'You silly cow, you have completely ruined my life.'"
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top