The Grand Ivy Strange Behaviour

Don't be rigged now

Had a session on the grand ivy today and noticed some very strange occurrences when playing slots.

Playing and losing as usual (shock) the slots were running fine no issues. Whenever i would string a few wins together and build some sort of balance i would get an internal error and get booted off the game. This happened on EVERY SINGLE slot i was playing across multiple providers, upon returning to the slot i would re-enter a losing streak, error shown below. I Will never play here again.IMG_0176.png

EUhkeuFWkAA5fSD.jpg

Every WHG site I use gives multiple errors.
Same. Reel island the cretins yesterday decided it’s fun to have no search option for slots... after asking chat for just a link to the game I wished to play 25 mins later was given the link that didn’t work...
Lost the balance on that gonzo megaways shite, love to see that big nosed twat down a dark alley.

Happens to all sites mate, sadly

When you load up a game there are 2 servers for that particular game. Its partially random but you have about a 30% chance of loading up the 'hot' or 'winners' server. Should you do this then there are set parameters, examples include several 50x wins or staying level (balance wise) for longer than 30 minutes.

Once one of the parameters are met, the game is then designed to 'boot' you and upon reloading/refreshing will auto-load you back onto the 'cold' or 'losers' server.

Same. Reel island the cretins yesterday decided it’s fun to have no search option for slots... after asking chat for just a link to the game I wished to play 25 mins later was given the link that didn’t work...
Lost the balance on that gonzo megaways shite, love to see that big nosed twat down a dark alley.
Not long after I joined here I hit a huge win in JATB while playing at Reel Island. With 5 free pins left I had 3 stacked wilds and something like £240 already in winnings when it crashed. I could not reboot the game for an hour. There support said they could not see any issue.Once I was able to access the slot the bonus had "played out and my winnings where correct" at just over £300 and they where not interested in investigating it. It was the last time I played there other than the odd freebie spins :mad:

Happens to all sites mate, sadly

When you load up a game there are 2 servers for that particular game. Its partially random but you have about a 30% chance of loading up the 'hot' or 'winners' server. Should you do this then there are set parameters, examples include several 50x wins or staying level (balance wise) for longer than 30 minutes.

Once one of the parameters are met, the game is then designed to 'boot' you and upon reloading/refreshing will auto-load you back onto the 'cold' or 'losers' server.
I can't tell if this is a piss take or not?

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back