"The Gee Gees

I used to try those Fruit Machines from MG once in a while.. but I had no idea what I was doing. You can't believe how confusing those games are to someone in the states where we have nothing like that. :D

As per the 'Winner Screenshots' thread;
The thing about these AWP slots is you get F-all for ages, just P-taking, then suddenly they hit....

Played for ages @ 50p/spin, then first feature at 1 is Vin-da-loot & pays 160/1...
(Got 160/1 on the next feature too!)
;)

As per the 'Winner Screenshots' thread;
The thing about these AWP slots is you get F-all for ages, just P-taking, then suddenly they hit....

Yes, you can only win some of the money back you have lost in AWP slots. They re not even trying to deny it in the name. (Amusement With Prices).
So if you are 200 down, you can win a 100 Jackpot. But you can not win a 100 jackpot in first spin. The slot have a memory opposed to normal slots.
And I am certain there is no flaws like the Fruit Machines. And besides the memory is LOCAL and not global. So for Fruit Machines you can let the suckers feed it and then you can rip it(if you know the flaws). For AWP.... you are the sucker always.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back