THE BEST ODDS AND GREAT BONUS !

Are people retarded? I mean really. He can't even spam the right forum, which would be the Poker forum. He puts it in Poker Complaints. Even yet, an idiot like this will probably go on to be a "successful" affiliate and make a ton of money...ha ha. Seriously, they should make you take an affiliate IQ test before allowing you to sign up, maybe some of these spammers could be weeded out. :nod:

He probably took a crash course in marketing and misunderstood the whole concept of 'negative marketing'. The stuff idiots are made of.

poker forever :)

THE HIGHEST ODDS AND GREAT BONUSES !

THE HIGHEST ODDS AND GREAT BONUSES !

1. crapmeister.com. Offer the highest sports betting odds on the market !
2. 50% DEPOSIT BONUS FOR THE SPORTBOOK !!!
3. Sign up to www.crapmeister.com and receive one of the Poker bonuses promoted on the site. Signup bonus code: SkandXLPoker or SkanSmlPoker
They give you a 100 % deposit bonus when you deposit max 200 Euro (max bonus euro 200) . Max bonus is paid after you have played 3000 VIP points.
For the smaller bonus you can get 50% up to 100 euro after you have played 200 VIP points.
2. Play poker and get a monthly bonus from Their VIP Cash Back GOLD program. Up to 60% cash backs!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, I know.... maybe if I slip some spam into a spam thread, no one will smell it:what:
  • Lightning never strikes twice, but spam does.
  • Life is a spam sandwiche, the more bread you have the less spam you have to eat...

ah... the criminal always returns to the scene of the crime and (drumroll......................) spam attracts flies... I get it now:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back