That was it....

Hi all,

That was it... and I mean 2020 work wise! I'm done for this year and won't return until the 2nd :)

To be fair, this was the most boring year of my life. Luckily I had the chance to meet some of your in February when the world was still ongoing. Has a business trip to Norway just after that and managed to leave this rock just for a whole week in the end of September / early october. Besides that it was just working 7 days a week. Well, that's actually quite standard... Just the holiday parts in the year I've missed out on :)

I'm happy for those I could have helped during the year and I'm sorry for those where I couldn't.

I would like to wish you blast of an end of 2020 no matter in which way you can celebrate it and a healthy, lucky and less restricted 2021 :)

See you next year, I'm off to try my luck now!

Kr. Jan

Hi Jan,

wishing you all the very best, thanks for all your help on this forum it’s very much appreciated.

Lang may yer lum reek

x

Most relaxed year for long time, under 20 flights in whole year, happy to be isolated at home, very relaxing :) Happy NY Jan, you could maybe have few weeks at Gozo for holidays? :)

Most relaxed year for long time, under 20 flights in whole year, happy to be isolated at home, very relaxing :) Happy NY Jan, you could maybe have few weeks at Gozo for holidays? :)

Seen the traffic? Nah thanks :) I'm heading to Valletta tomorrow, chill there.

Hi all,

That was it... and I mean 2020 work wise! I'm done for this year and won't return until the 2nd :)

To be fair, this was the most boring year of my life. Luckily I had the chance to meet some of your in February when the world was still ongoing. Has a business trip to Norway just after that and managed to leave this rock just for a whole week in the end of September / early october. Besides that it was just working 7 days a week. Well, that's actually quite standard... Just the holiday parts in the year I've missed out on :)

I'm happy for those I could have helped during the year and I'm sorry for those where I couldn't.

I would like to wish you blast of an end of 2020 no matter in which way you can celebrate it and a healthy, lucky and less restricted 2021 :)

See you next year, I'm off to try my luck now!

Kr. Jan
Oh, it was YOU my missus ran off with?

I have been using L and L a lot this year and when there have been a few problems you have helped sort them out very quickly and with very positive outcomes. Thanks for that and a happy new year.

Have a good one jan, Valletta is beautiful.

the dome I took my grandad to a few times, mosta I believe? He was a ww2 veteran and spent time in Malta.

Hi I have not been acvive here for ages took a long break through this year from all things gaming. But Jan thanks for the help in setting up my Allbritish account the past 2 days ) great work - I even managed a small cashout which was paid in under 24 hrs :thumbsup: enjoy your break :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back