Logo
external image

Thank you Manhattan Slots Casino

  • Thread starter Thread starter milemaster
  • id46784
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 1462
  • Replies 4
Joined
Aug 24, 2005
Location
Yarnbombing, Phlugerstan
After depositing and losing 1700.00 today I was surprised to receive a 15.00 bonus with 150.00 max cashout! Even better that I don't have to worry about the pesky withdraw process either as there is a 350.00 minimum. This is a monumental occasion...

It's the little things like this which really make all the difference in the world. May the rest of you be as fortunate..
 
After depositing and losing 1700.00 today I was surprised to receive a 15.00 bonus with 150.00 max cashout! Even better that I don't have to worry about the pesky withdraw process either as there is a 350.00 minimum. This is a monumental occasion...

It's the little things like this which really make all the difference in the world. May the rest of you be as fortunate..

Clearly you are being a bit sarcastic. lol

I understand your frustration and I gotta wonder what these casino's are thinking when they give a freebie that there is no possible way of cashing out on but perhaps that is the intent anyway? :confused:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top