Thank You Betat

thebigs

I had i am sure like many others received an e-mail this evening from Betat offering me a 100 percent deposit and 25 free spins on Dunover's fav slot Starburst or Attraction.After losing my boll..ks at the start of the week and having to pay out over a thousand euro to have my car repaired im afraid i could not take up the bonus offer as the wallet is bare till the end of the month.
Anyway decided to play the free spins anyway and played Starburst and ended up with just over 6 euro.
Then went to my usual MG slots and they were actually behaving tonight.
Then played DOA a wee bit but due to the King of Doa cleaning up the slot was cold as usual for me.
Went back to my usual slots and turned the free spin winnings to over 110 euro.Played for a good few hours and still have a balance of over 70 euro so just wanted to say a big thanks to Betat for allowing me to have a bit of fun as ive had a few days of my fix lol.

I had i am sure like many others received an e-mail this evening from Betat offering me a 100 percent deposit and 25 free spins on Dunover's fav slot Starburst or Attraction.After losing my boll..ks at the start of the week and having to pay out over a thousand euro to have my car repaired im afraid i could not take up the bonus offer as the wallet is bare till the end of the month.
Anyway decided to play the free spins anyway and played Starburst and ended up with just over 6 euro.
Then went to my usual MG slots and they were actually behaving tonight.
Then played DOA a wee bit but due to the King of Doa cleaning up the slot was cold as usual for me.
Went back to my usual slots and turned the free spin winnings to over 110 euro.Played for a good few hours and still have a balance of over 70 euro so just wanted to say a big thanks to Betat for allowing me to have a bit of fun as ive had a few days of my fix lol.

i havent received it, surprisingly since my luck hasnt been great lately

betspin

Well done, I had some similar luck on bet spin, When I was using my free spins on stickers my balance jumped up abit, One of team had comped me a £10 (;) Phil) Any way I done wager & took a modest £50 out and left £17 to play next thing I am over £120, Already felling guilty of taking the £50 I carried on playing, Well all went down hill from there,

Still sitting on £50 so see what happens with that,

Well done, I had some similar luck on bet spin, When I was using my free spins on stickers my balance jumped up abit, One of team had comped me a £10 (;) Phil) Any way I done wager & took a modest £50 out and left £17 to play next thing I am over £120, Already felling guilty of taking the £50 I carried on playing, Well all went down hill from there,

Still sitting on £50 so see what happens with that,

Cheers Tee, its always nice to have something when the wallet is bare and my damn car is a must as we live out in the sticks so the cash had to go there.I lost what i had at Betat but have some great fun and a good few hours playtime which i wouldnt have had thanks to them.

I got also 25 FS but played them on Magic Portals as I could so.
Won about €20.00 on them and splashed them on GoT again. :oops:

But it was nice to get them so also kudo's and thanks from me to Betat.

Hope GoT warms up soon as it is absolutely hammering me. :D

Never got an email so just checked Magic Portals. Had 25 £1.25 spins :D

Made £3.25 from those spins, what a pile of shite!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back