Question Terminator II - Hot Mode

At least with this slot when you eventually do get the bonus round, it doesn't screw you over by giving you dead spins.

Ironically enough, the very first feature I ever had on this slot was hot mode. Paid 1000x. Had no idea how rare it was at the time, so it gave me a very misguided impression of the slot. Never been able to hit it since :p

Ironically enough, the very first feature I ever had on this slot was hot mode. Paid 1000x. Had no idea how rare it was at the time, so it gave me a very misguided impression of the slot. Never been able to hit it since :p

Rare is an understatement. More chance of a wild line on DOA in my opinion.

Rare is an understatement. More chance of a wild line on DOA in my opinion.

I agree with you on that one. Haven't had a sniff of a hot mode since the slot came out and I do play it a lot. I would even go as far as saying you have a better chance getting 5 scatters on DOA than a hot mode on T2.

Yesterday = decent play time

Today = £150 gone in no time, couldn't hit the bonus round for love or money

That's it for this week - one week self imposed deposit ban. Been chucking too much money at it recently :mad:

oh lol thanks,any others??
Terminator II and Happy Holiday are both the same slot just re-skinned. As for others, I'm sure you can find slots with different random bonus features but I haven't heard of any with a bonus that regularly pays 10-50x and a hot mode that pays 1000x apart from those two.

Terminator II and Happy Holiday are both the same slot just re-skinned. As for others, I'm sure you can find slots with different random bonus features but I haven't heard of any with a bonus that regularly pays 10-50x and a hot mode that pays 1000x apart from those two.

thx

In the first 18 months of its release, I had six hot modes.
Never had one since, but I dont play it often nowadays.
Highest one was just over a 1000x IIRC and lowest was just over 300x which was disapointing, but still it shows it can pay poor on it

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back