New Slot Announcement Ted Pub Fruit AWP? by Blueprint Gaming

Cheers Steve, 95.8% according to the VS game payouts list.

TO THE INVESTIGATE-O-TRON!

Hang on, that's the normal random slot style one, the Pub Fruit is listed as 96.6%.

That is a hell of a lot better than the (at least what used to be back in the day) 76-82% pay outs at your regular pub/arcade! The only advantage of pub slots used to be that you could watch folk throwing their money in then dive on after they had filled it up for you.
I should ask Plueprint to include an over flowing tubes noise to indicate that the slot is "full"

That had a really nice rotional £75 streak in it on the £25 version. I found the best way was to just keep taking the turbo cash and gambling until it gives jackpot. If it was due the streak it would go invincible the next board.

The £5 version you could play the same way and could streak for £55+

Rob :)

That had a really nice rotional £75 streak in it on the £25 version. I found the best way was to just keep taking the turbo cash and gambling until it gives jackpot. If it was due the streak it would go invincible the next board.

The £5 version you could play the same way and could streak for £55+

Rob :)
That was exactly my strategy once I had waited for it to be filled up. I never took a smaller win unless it was forced on me

For decent playtime I think it's a really good game, and entertaining to play as well - high probability of hitting 100x wins and Big Money seems to be reasonably easy to achieve as well. Also, with the jackpot hard capped at 1000x you don't need to worry about there being multiple 5000-11,000x wins on the paytable eating up RTP.

I managed 250x and 400x just in a bit of free play and then the session in the video above.

It's a good game, easiest way to work out feature pays is that it usually pay according to the number across from it, not always but usually, okay if by luck your at second from top and have a life and the number if on 2 or 11 and you only need one to reach the top for example you rolled and it gave plus feature which gets you one from top bloody gamble if its a 2 or 11 cos even if you loose your life will kick in giving you the gamble again to reach top. These Games are really simple to play its all just lights.

Just a quick warning, played last night at 20p, tottally refused to give a feature so upped to 50p,
persevered at that stake , still nothing same at £1 , ended up at £2,crucified me giving a couple
of crap features.Should have known better but almost wiped me out.
Went on Napolean, 2nd spin gave epic win and put me back where i started, very lucky.
Just saying unless you are feeling brave or lucky stick to 20p or 50p and give it a rest if
it goes crappy.Still love the game but will not do that again

What I don't understand about it is those Extra Health Heart symbols. I've collected 3 many times and I've never seen them used or have had them benefit me in any circumstances when I lose while trying to climb up.

When I inevitably land on collect or anything else, no extra life at all. So what the hell is the purpose of collecting those extra lives, or when do they come into effect; because I have never seen one used.

What I don't understand about it is those Extra Health Heart symbols. I've collected 3 many times and I've never seen them used or have had them benefit me in any circumstances when I lose while trying to climb up.

When I inevitably land on collect or anything else, no extra life at all. So what the hell is the purpose of collecting those extra lives, or when do they come into effect; because I have never seen one used.

It gets you back in automatically if you get a "cashout"

It gets you back in automatically if you get a "cashout"

Ah cheers. I think I know what you mean. So hitting cashout and then that stopper it gives you afterwards is what it is? If you don't have the extra life you don't get the stopper as a second chance?

Would have been nice if they had some animation to demonstrate that the extra life was being used.

Ah cheers. I think I know what you mean. So hitting cashout and then that stopper it gives you afterwards is what it is? If you don't have the extra life you don't get the stopper as a second chance?

Would have been nice if they had some animation to demonstrate that the extra life was being used.

No, no. If you get arrested the 3 options are continue, stopper and cashout. There is also the cashout position in the bonus. If you get any of the cashouts and you have extra life you are back in.
If you don't you are out. Stopper is just an arrested option that is always there just like the other two

No, no. If you get arrested the 3 options are continue, stopper and cashout. There is also the cashout position in the bonus. If you get any of the cashouts and you have extra life you are back in.
If you don't you are out. Stopper is just an arrested option that is always there just like the other two

ok that explains it better, now I understand. I might enjoy the game better now that I know what that does :D

Well I just tried it and I lost the balance without a win. So basically I had 100 dead spins, not one single win or feature. Avoid this slot...............

Game is playing appalling today and now wont load.Not sour grapes as I won yesterday
but something seems to have changed

It's running just the same for me, TBH you just got unlucky.

This game can easily go through 200-250x stake without anything of note happening, so you need to have a bankroll that can weather that, or be prepared to take the hit.

I played the game more this evening, following on from my session yesterday (which is in the previously linked video). Someone left a comment on the video to suggest simply gambling hi/lo as soon as feature entry is gained, until the hi/lo gamble is lost, at which point a cashout is awarded - playing to cashout being the optimal strategy of course.

So that's what I did, held down the space bar to do turbo play, and then as soon as I got onto the feature board, I gambled AGAINST the number, to lose the hi/lo gamble as quickly as possible and get the cashout (simply for the sake of play efficiency).

In the space of 823 spins I got:

3 x BIG MONEY (all three of which paid 150x)
1 x STREAKER (80x IIRC)
1 x 100x
1 x 50x
3 x Take It Or Leave it features (which paid 10x, 20x and 50x IIRC)
Multiple x crappy wins and features
Multiple LOSE results

On a bad run it'll want loads of spins to get into the feature, and you can get a LOSE on 4-5 consecutive cashouts, with your balance dropping 250x stake or more - which happened to me this evening.

However, the session ended up positively and I cashed out £200 from the £100 deposit yesterday (I also played some Taxi Movida which boosted my bankroll a bit, 98.3% RTP is not to be sniffed at).

Overall, this slot is low variance but it is very lumpy, even on small stakes. (A bad run on 20p spins will decimate a £50 balance no problem.)

If you want to quickly get a feel for how it runs under the hood, just play it as outlined above, and you'll soon get a feel for it. Basically, each feature entry can be anything from 0x to 1000x, and losing the hi/lo ASAP to get the cashout simply reveals that value.

upload_2019-1-28_18-52-2.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back