T2 Microgaming Slot

anonymo

Newbie member
Hi!
Has anyone else noticed that if you get a FS round with REALLY big wins, and by that I mean like several double 5 of a kinds with high symbols in every spin of the ten, the background seems to have lighted up in orange during that round.
So my conclusion out if this is that if you see an orange background durin FS expect big wins?!
Anyways this is tournaments..
Best of luck!
/kylrobban

Yes that is called "hot mode" and if you are lucky you get it when you trigger the free spins. Watch for flames behind the free spins awarded text when you hit it.

I have tried my best to get this since the slot came out playing it everyday - not hit it yet and down A LOT. It's great if you get it, but be careful.

Last edited:
tournament?

Yes that is called "hot mode" and if you are lucky you get it when you trigger the free spins. Watch for flames behind the free spins awarded text when you hit it.

I have tried my best to get this since the slot came out playing it everyday - not hit it yet and down A LOT. It's great if you get it, but be careful.

Didn't know about that. Bet max in the tournament (300 coins) and won like over 200K, it just went totally crazy.
Do you play only single player or tournament aswell?

Do you play only single player or tournament aswell?

Playing normally for straight cash

Your win amount is pretty normal for "hot mode". I think you can expect between 200-2000x your betsize if you get it, probably around 1000x bet on average.

Yeah I've been chasing that a bit but never ever seen it in about 100 bonus rounds. Decided in the end it was too expensive trying to get it LOL.

I'd say it comes about once in about 100 triggers, and pays average 500x bet from my experience,

Also its not worth chasing it because you'd likely get just as big a win on most games once in 100 triggers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back