SWR and the appeal?

dandan

Seven day suspension for being a PITA
PABinit
I know some have posted here their fav games and mentioned SWR. For me it sucks...

so was wondering what is good about it?

So which one to pick then? I put in heaps at nedplay and got the free spin feature finally... so chose the middle option... and i got $48 :(((

Is there a better option?

So which one to pick then? I put in heaps at nedplay and got the free spin feature finally... so chose the middle option... and i got $48 :(((

Is there a better option?

There's no "better" option. I've got some BIG wins with the features, but of course most are sh*tty like any high variance slot.

My biggest pet peeve with this slot is the number of dead spins during the free spins. It's like the payout has been made for 10 free spins but they wrapped it in 25 spins instead. It's not rare to get 20+ dead spins during the feature, which is highly annoying.

Thanks for your response! High variance is true!!!

Am not going to play it again. It pays liitle even without the free spins!

DEfinately not worth all the hype.

Thanks for your response! High variance is true!!!

Am not going to play it again. It pays liitle even without the free spins!

DEfinately not worth all the hype.

TBH, unless you usually play at $10/spin on other slots, SWR isn't a slot to play at $4.50/spin. It's way too high for this kind of variance.

My advice for very high variance slots (SWR, IR, BDBA, etc) would be your "usual" stake divided by 2 or 3, otherwise your risk of getting eaten alive with little play time is too high.

Balthazar is Correct - SWR is Very High Variance but can double up as a medium variance Slot with plenty of 10x - 20 x hits in the base game. I used to play this Slot a lot at 32red and had some big hits. I was comfortable with a balance of $1000 - $1500 on $3 a spin.

There have been bigger hits out there but I had a few over 1000x. I used to play the expanding wilds but later started playing the trailing wilds exclusively. You kinda know what to expect the next spin if you get them as they slide one position down after each spin or until they are on the last reel. I don't think it really made a difference which feature I chose but the trailing wilds were fun. This one was the trailing wilds for just over 1000x...

SWR-3-3266A.jpg

SWR-3-3266B.jpg

Nate

Lastly - This was from a night at 32Red where I couldn't do any wrong. I basically started with $300 and took out over $15 000 and this hit contributed largely with another from BDBA.

SWR-7.5-7200A.jpg

SWR-7.5-7200B.jpg

I always played SWR for 1000's of spins and would gradually increase my bet IF I had the bankroll. Yo get 10 features that pay crappy, just like any other High Variance Slot ...and then the big one hits.

Balthazar is spot on - I would try $300 on 0.90c spins. I have started on a $300 balance before with .90c a spin and remember ending up a few times with a $700 or $800 hit for my troubles.

The Slot has big hit potential, but again just like all high variance games, it will pop you a 10x bet for 25 spins and 5 features on the trot and make you feel like big hits are not possible.

Good Luck.

Nate

I hear ya :) - That's just it with High Variance Slots. - I always give them a good shot in terms of spins. It's also very difficult for me to leave a Slot once I start - If I don't go ahead, I don't leave. It's not IDEAL and I often bust out, but I have some mega wins too :p

Nate

mmm never paid me any thing tried around 150 spins at .6 didnt get any free game let me try 100 more

To be honest - I probably only had 1 hit over 1000x Bet that I didn't wait long for. Most of the others were anywhere between 500 - 1500 spins for a BIG hit.

Nate

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back