SWIFT code checker

Rettahs

Dormant account
Since we all seem to be having to do International Wire Transfers lately or attempting to at least I called my bank to get the SWIFT code for the transfer and they gave me the code but I also just wanted a little piece of mind so I looked around for a tool online to look up the code to see what it returned and I found the following resources which may come in handy for others on here that just want to check the SWIFT code or even do a search on their own bank before they end up calling.

For a quick search on the SWIFT code or Bank name

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

The above link uses the following search page which you can add more or less information to do a wider search.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

I would still recommend calling your bank since they provided me with a different routing number than the one on my account and said it was the "International wire transfer" routing number. I hope this helps and I will let people know how my wire transfer goes from click2pay in a few days.

When I called my bank for the international wire transfer info it was the same for me. The routing number is specific for international wire transfers and you must have the proper name of your bank, ie., Wells Fargo is Wells Fargo NA.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back