New Slot Announcement Sweet Alchemy by Play'n Go

Actually looks interesting, a new grid slot with new ideas.
Looking forward to hopefully playing this before candy crush saga's lawyers see it.
Also, am calling it now: Reactoonz 2 on a 9x9 grid with a multiple gargantoon 3x3 wilds.

I don’t know why Kim plays this frequently on his stream, just doesn’t seem all that special. I’ll stick with Viking Runecraft for obvious reasons.

bit of a bump but not sure where else to put this but Sweet alchemy has errors in its pay table and in the help file.

The elixir of power in the payable shows the pink one as being the best but it actually the orange one that is best, blue and purple are also both inverted (shot 1)
and in the help '?' section it says sweet surprise is 7-12 wilds and its actually 4-12 wilds have seen only 4 appear many times. (shot 2)
sfa.jpg
sfa2.jpg

Also their rng is intresting.. ive played this game a lot last few days and i have to say.. getting worst x bet win 9/10 times is not random.

If you get 6+ symbol hit in this you get "wilds"
Then if you get to 13+ total symbol hits you get "striped wilds"
But if you get 13+ at the start it goes straight to the"striped wilds" and doesn't even give you the "wilds"

Is this a design fault (is it still suppposed to give you the "wilds") or just a scam design ?

If you get 6+ symbol hit in this you get "wilds"
Then if you get to 13+ total symbol hits you get "striped wilds"
But if you get 13+ at the start it goes straight to the"striped wilds" and doesn't even give you the "wilds"

Is this a design fault (is it still suppposed to give you the "wilds") or just a scam design ?

Yes it will skip lower levels like that if you get more symbols than (6/13) but if you trigger sugar rush (38) on striped wilds you always get the dotted wilds (25) added before the bonus begins.

bit of a bump but not sure where else to put this but Sweet alchemy has errors in its pay table and in the help file.

The elixir of power in the payable shows the pink one as being the best but it actually the orange one that is best, blue and purple are also both inverted (shot 1)
and in the help '?' section it says sweet surprise is 7-12 wilds and its actually 4-12 wilds have seen only 4 appear many times. (shot 2)
View attachment 91894
View attachment 91893

They fixed this now. I like to think they saw my post here but probably did not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back