sweat the Swede

Swede

Dormant account
PABaccred
PABnonaccred
Cheers people,

I'm playing in a mid-sized tourney on Ladbrokes later tonight(CET) after winning a satellite just moments ago:

664bm82.jpg

It's a 20K guarantee with ~450 runners so feel free to drop by and cheer me on, 10% of all winnings will go directly towards Barry Greenstein's great charity Children Inc(
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
).

I'll be playing some other tournaments alongside this one so maybe all cheers won't be answered right away :D, however I plan on posting my progress and key hands in this thread. Hope you'll like it and if not, please tell me so.

TGIF all,

Swede

Cheers people,

I'm playing in a mid-sized tourney on Ladbrokes later tonight(CET) after winning a satellite just moments ago:

664bm82.jpg

It's a 20K guarantee with ~450 runners so feel free to drop by and cheer me on, 10% of all winnings will go directly towards Barry Greenstein's great charity Children Inc(
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
).

I'll be playing some other tournaments alongside this one so maybe all cheers won't be answered right away :D, however I plan on posting my progress and key hands in this thread. Hope you'll like it and if not, please tell me so.

TGIF all,

Swede
BREAK A LEG:thumbsup:

Split a rather big pot on an TT7 board, My 97 was ahead all the time.

Full attack!

Bluffed a nothing hand on a silly board.

t3200

edit: took a stand against random asshat with AJ

t2330 naturally

No real hands but AQ is good against AT all in pre flop.

t4000

Random penny player decide to call his and his mommy's bankroll with 77 preflop. I guess that's how you get rich and stop real players from getting anywhere.

Next time maybe,

Swede

You really shoulda blipped a snort, taken a WLK on the River and plopped up a ring-pot bet to take the FLP down on the Ac hole card.

If you need more advice, flip me a wordup and I'll ping off an EM guaranteed $10k rollover flop-up on a 4oak.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back