Superbucks slot at 3Dice

paul02085

I looked at the jackpot this just now and it looked like it was the same as it was early this morning. Am i seeing things?

There are two jackpots, but I don't play that game so I can't comment on whether or not they have changed.

It's the kind of game I would play ' in passing' at a B&M, but I can't sit here and pull, pull, pull, waiting for hit ~ the autoplay stops too low too, so, yeah, sometimes.

It's the kind of game I would play ' in passing' at a B&M, but I can't sit here and pull, pull, pull, waiting for hit ~ the autoplay stops too low too, so, yeah, sometimes.
Yes, it stops way too low. Same thing on the other 3-reeler. Plus with this game it doesn't pay for three "Any Bar" combinations, effectively rendering the bar portion of the "7-Bar" symbol useless. The whole purpose of a 7-Bar symbol is so that it can act as a 7 and/or a Bar if need be. They should make it just a blue 7, or introduce a 3-any-bar paying combination. And what's with the dud peach symbol? I'd rather have it just be blank. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back