Superbowl Bets....

RobWin

closed account
How many of my fellow forum members have placed bets on todays Superbowl Game...the single largest betting day of the year ?

I myself have placed a few dollars on the long shot of aliens landing a UFO on the field during the game (a 15,000-to-1 shot) are actual bets which some of the Vegas sports books are gladly accepting.....:D:D:D

It could happen...:lolup:

Ah hell, I've posted this in the wrong section, I meant to post this in Sports Talk...can one of the mods move please...

For many years they always said never bet on the the NY Giants to Win or lose.
They *&^% lol
I'm a Dolphin fan and Cowboy fan and here I live in the Northeast lol
But I do wish the Patriots the best to win to have a perfect year.
It's hard to win every game of the season and this will be a Worlds record if they make it.
If you bet on NY I would of told you to send me the money instead :lolup:

For many years they always said never bet on the the NY Giants to Win or lose.
They *&^% lol
I'm a Dolphin fan and Cowboy fan and here I live in the Northeast lol
But I do wish the Patriots the best to win to have a perfect year.
It's hard to win every game of the season and this will be a Worlds record if they make it.
If you bet on NY I would of told you to send me the money instead :lolup:

Yea, I'm kinda leaning towards the Patriots also for that perfect year. The oddsmakers at SportsBetting.com had this to say:

"The oddsmakers at SportsBetting.com have the Patriots as the 12 point Super Bowl betting favorite to go unbeaten and put away the 72 Dolphins record forever."

I cant believe my neice and her husband just paid $7K to go to the game and have a hotel room when they live in Phoenix lol....what i could do with $7K!!!

I cant believe my neice and her husband just paid $7K to go to the game and have a hotel room when they live in Phoenix lol....what i could do with $7K!!!

Jeeze !! That's more than I paid for my first almost new car...:eek2:

I hope they got good seats for that kind of $$$....

No! Never bet on sports. Jesus Christ. Election Year, Patriots, Hillary, New York. Last season 2 black head coaches Superbowl? Never had 1, but you get 2 doing Black History Month? LMAO!

Hillary wins! The XXXXX of Babylon (America = Baby London) takes office.

won 5.00 on bet with hubby had to go with the new york giants, i never bet above 5.00 on a sport with family or friends, keeps everyone happy that way...........congrats giants:thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back