Super Monopoly Money Question

Chipkin9

I'm not a Senior
Hi guys,

Just a quick question about SMM.

When you have say £10 in Monopoly Money gathered and you choose to spin the Wheel, I Notice there is a "Cash In" option before spinning the wheel. My question is, is there a possibility of winning LESS than the initial amount of Monopoly credits - in this example £10?

I thought the minimum win was just your £10, but the "Cash In" option is throwing me off, because otherwise why would it be there? Assuming the minimum you can possibly win is your £10 anyway.

Can someone tell me if there is that possibility and explain to me how that would happen if so?

Thanks guys, :thumbsup:

Chip

Hi mate

'Cash In' Guarantees you 5 x the amount of SMM saved.

If you have £10, its a certain £50 :thumbsup: You cannot win less than the total amount of SMM.

Absolute minimum in your example would be £10 (spin Wheel and it goes on x1) = £10 OR Cash Out £10 x 5 = £50.

Stopped playing it for a good while now but back when I did I always took this option.

Had over £40 SMM the once as as tempting as the wheel was (just in case I hit a biggie) I could not turn down a wager free £200+

Spin the wheel 9/10 it's 5x or less, so take the £50. Getting over 5x on the wheel is rare. It's shit.

Cheers guys, very helpful.

It murdered me last week on Casumo, so decided to give it a go today. I had £6 on the wheel and spun anyway, and manged the 5x...So I guess I was lucky enough on that one.

I changed games and played the wheel after my balance had bust :p

I mean, It's definitely good enough for a balance revival if you just leave whatever you have in there and come back to it later.

My balance is now up from that £30 to £300 courtesy of Rumpel Wildspins.

2 months of playing Novo & I've managed more 100x + than all my years playing NotEnt :eek2:

My balance is now up from that £30 to £300 courtesy of Rumpel Wildspins.

2 months of playing Novo & I've managed more 100x + than all my years playing NotEnt :eek2:

Same here, since I 'discovered' Novo - asking where they've been all my life :p

Although the slot you mention seems to be an exception to the 'fairness rule' and has a tendency to kill me every time I play it!

Although the slot you mention seems to be an exception to the 'fairness rule' and has a tendency to kill me every time I play it!

Yea it seems every developer has a single slot that's a bastard to you no matter where you play or at what stake.

Katana and Flame Dance are Novo's offenders for me ;)

PS: I would stick with Rumpel another while yet...It will definitely throw you something huge down the line somewhere :thumbsup: Disclaimer: I am not accountable for any losses incurred!

I discovered Novos too and regret ever playing them. These slots make Rhino look like a walk in the park.

If you want destroying just try their Book Of Ra, Novo are a disgrace...

I had 3 bonus rounds within 50 or so spins earlier.

Aces, The Scarab thing and the statue with the wings.

Best I managed was 10 x 4OAK 'A', the others only showed in 2's and a 3 once.

Lord of the Ocean, LLC and Columbus soon took care of my small profit as well as the rest of my balance :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back