- Joined
- Apr 27, 2009
- Location
- the land of snow and maple syrup
Big WTG to all the winners and gl 
Hi Dan
Thank you, I received my bobble head, I love it, however I am gutted to say probably thanks to the Royal Mail (who like to play catch with packages) it arrived shattered! :sob:
It really is cool though!
Hi Dan
Thank you, I received my bobble head, I love it, however I am gutted to say probably thanks to the Royal Mail (who like to play catch with packages) it arrived shattered! :sob:
View attachment 65693
It really is cool though!
Hi Dan
Thank you, I received my bobble head, I love it, however I am gutted to say probably thanks to the Royal Mail (who like to play catch with packages) it arrived shattered! :sob:
View attachment 65693
It really is cool though!

That's what I feel like doing to irritating little b*st*rd every time he pops up before you spin the wheel, or elsewhere on the game.![]()
Hi Amourgirl,
We will send a new to you next week.
Br,
Daniel
I'm sure the word Fragile simply encourages them! 
Thanks Dan - think it may need an extra layer of bubble wrap to defeat the royal mail's game of catchI'm sure the word Fragile simply encourages them!
Susan

oke: 
Hi Amourgirl,
I we will send the new one tomorrow and I will make sure its even royal mail proof!
Have a great evening.
Br,
Daniel
Hi Dan,
No sign of that parcel yet. Can you confirm the date sent for me please.
If Royal Mail have lost it this time - I will have to go to the local sorting office and express my concernsoke:
Thanks
Susan
