SunTide Microgaming

i first thought this was an old thread for the mg summertime slot...cuz thats what it looks like...graphics are the same with the exception of scatters and purple sevens....

Yep. It's Summertime with an expanding wild...or three expanding wilds during free spins. But minus the 3x multiplier. Although, with the potential
of all the three expanding wilds landing on one spin, I can understand why there is no 3x multiplier.

I wonder if those expanding wilds will appear more or less often than the wild reels in that god awful slot Rabbit in the Hat?

The paytable will tell us everything I guess...once we see it.

And then Dunover will tell us all that it's a big crock of shite....probably :)

They just released this this morning. Got 15 free spins. Won a whopping $2.65. On a .45 per spin bet. And it's summertime but with expanding wilds...except I got none..

Gonna test out the other new games....

Summertime and Sunquest have had sex and birthed out this abomination, saying that I kind of like both of those slots, yes boring but at lest they payout unlike 99% of the new shit MG pulls, hopefully they haven't ruined the paytable.

Summertime and Sunquest have had sex and birthed out this abomination, saying that I kind of like both of those slots, yes boring but at lest they payout unlike 99% of the new shit MG pulls, hopefully they haven't ruined the paytable.

Not paying very well today. I'm hoping for a hot streak...but alas...not to be had..

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back