dunover

Unofficial T&C's Editor
Staff member
webmeister
PABnonaccred
PABnononaccred
CAG
mm3
OK, after getting paid late for a couple of months (after chasing via e-mail) and given varying excuses it seems that it's gotten worse. Still unpaid for May as of today and have earnings in June and so far this month too so it seems the issues will be ongoing.

No communication or information told me, silence.

Have a dispute in with this programme too.

Have you emailed Luke mate? I'll try to get in touch with him if you like?
I've had to chase them in the past for CPA payments from SkyBet and a couple of others, but he's always been responsive and its been sorted straight away when I've spoken to him.

Read several worrying posts about these guys in recent months. Now the world cup is over (from UK betting POV) I wouldn't be surprised if Sunbets closed shop in the coming months.

Never had any issues with the Aff manager, always responded within a couple of days.

Have you emailed Luke mate? I'll try to get in touch with him if you like?
I've had to chase them in the past for CPA payments from SkyBet and a couple of others, but he's always been responsive and its been sorted straight away when I've spoken to him.

I usually e-mail Alison but last time was about 2 weeks ago, have had no information since. I will probably see Luke next week so I'm sure he'll have enough in his wallet to cover it lol...

But yes, by all means if you have his e-mail you may get more joy from him than I have so far! Cheers!

Payment has gone in this morning, looks to include commission up to the end of June.

As posted last week, these guys were in serious trouble so no surprise they have ceased trading.

Payment has gone in this morning, looks to include commission up to the end of June.

As posted last week, these guys were in serious trouble so no surprise they have ceased trading.

Payments were made last week in respect of May but June's haven't been collated yet.
I had money showing due from May but was informed in Amsterdam that "when the few missing days from May were added you lost all your commission and went minus" and funnily enough those missing days in May also wiped the May earnings of two other affiliates I spoke too - well that's a coincidence! :rolleyes:

So as of yet June's commission is still overdue and I have some from July too before they closed it all.

What a crock of shit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back