Logo
external image

Expired Promo Summer Tenners with Bitstarz

There are promos that are no more.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes it will be a hard one since we have so many entering :laugh:
well, if nothing else, youre showing people it's a pretty simple grab at some free cash that's speedily awarded :)
 
Bitstarz is an award winning casino at Casinomeister
I must say very quickly awarded, the rep is on top of it :)

Is the rep the same guy Ollie?
gosh, I'll be honest, havent a clue :oops:
Our lovely LadyJ was instrumental is getting this ball rolling :)
 
I've family down tomorrow so here's one for the night owls

Nothing says summer like a cool, refreshing drink.
Name the slot this image belong to
GL

View attachment 137417​


Local Pub by Belatra

This one was difficult because I tend to stay away from Belatra slots! Well Done Dionysus!

Also, I'll save you the trouble of asking, I'll go with A - all the way! :thumbsup:
 
Local Pub by Belatra

This one was difficult because I tend to stay away from Belatra slots! Well Done Dionysus!

Also, I'll save you the trouble of asking, I'll go with A - all the way! :thumbsup:
correct and A it is...


sun5.jpgsun10.jpg

A fiver...congrats
And you've still 2 more wins you could collect

PM @BitStarz kindly
GL​
 
Thank you and its nice to see another person entering the comps and playing at Bitstarz :)

Omg! Same! I stopped playing at ALL other online casinos after joining Bitstarz 3 or so years ago! The selection of games, superb staff and blink of an eye withdraws with no funny stuff and wait times is unmatchable! I don't think I'll ever play elsewhere... I'm just too spoiled now :D
 
the contest is also fun, it's money anyway ... I don't understand ... maybe the lack of interest is due to the low presence in the forum of players on Bitstarz ... for me it's a top casino
It's always a little hit and miss. :)
Some contests appeal to high rollers, others low, some by region availability etc
 
It's always a little hit and miss. :)
Some contests appeal to high rollers, others low, some by region availability etc

the contest is also fun, it's money anyway ... I don't understand ... maybe the lack of interest is due to the low presence in the forum of players on Bitstarz ... for me it's a top casino

Well, I hope this contest does two things simultaneously, rewards loyal players and spreads the
word for new players to join. Players REALLY don't know what their missing by not being a part
of Bitstarz ;)
 
Name the 2 slots by decoding these alternative but relatively synonymous (to the slots title) lines:

1. Courageous early Scandanavian settler

2. Pre-summer posterior appendages

GL
:D

(ps include both in your answer for your chance at a tenner)​
 
Name the 2 slots by decoding these alternative but relatively synonymous (to the slots title) lines:

1. Courageous early Scandanavian settler

2. Pre-summer posterior appendages

GL
:D

(ps include both in your answer for your chance at a tenner)​

xxx
xxx

(mod edit so others can have a guess)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Bitstarz is an award winning casino at Casinomeister
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top