Question Suggestions appreciated

cncas2123

Ueber Meister
PABnonaccred
I have been playing at a site for the last few days on a deposit and bonus that has 35 x WR for D&B, so I need to wager £7K. Some slots ARE 175 playthrough, including DOA, and I have been playing it to boost my bankroll - my strategy was try and get to £1000 on DOA and then move to other slots to meet the WR. So I just hit a wildline on DOA, hit just over £3.2K for .90 stake and my balance is £3.5K. Which slots would you suggest I move to - so far I have £5600 still to meet WR.
All suggestions are appreciated.

I have been playing at a site for the last few days on a deposit and bonus that has 35 x WR for D&B, so I need to wager £7K. Some slots ARE 175 playthrough, including DOA, and I have been playing it to boost my bankroll - my strategy was try and get to £1000 on DOA and then move to other slots to meet the WR. So I just hit a wildline on DOA, hit just over £3.2K for .90 stake and my balance is £3.5K. Which slots would you suggest I move to - so far I have £5600 still to meet WR.
All suggestions are appreciated.

Twin Spin or St*rb*rst. If it's the site I'm thinking of the Bally Wild Dragons is very low variance.:)

Twin Spin or St*rb*rst. If it's the site I'm thinking of the Bally Wild Dragons is very low variance.:)

Its Jackpot Luck, I dont usually grind but I want to lift something from this.
I have to say I am in a state of shock - Sh*tburst from Dunover????

what i do in this situation is not too concentrated on wagering and play normally

3.2k winning so i assume you have around 3.4 balance set a limit -500 from it and play the games you love

the wagering will eventually be done and you could cash out ...

they have quick spin slot which is fairly low variance

then they have Leander games too they can be good too

Update

Thanks to all for your suggestions, I have just passed 51% wagering and balance is now £3,900. Played all the suggested games, made around 2000 spins on twin spin at .75 and my balance only dropped by £100, so a good run, the others were similar to lesser spins, but decided to play wish master, my balance jumped from £3,100 to £3,900 with some great feature wins, some CFTBL and Piggy Riches have helped keep the balance up, so now back to twin spin for 1000 spins at £1.25, and this should puch me close to the 70% mark on the WR.

Made it

Got the WR with a balance remaining off £3,450, so withdrawal request for £2,500 and play around with the rest. Checked and have definitely not broken any terms, my max bet has been £2 and that was just to finish off on twin spin tonight to get me over the line, so i will sit tight for the next few days and hopefully get my payout - sent my usual docs earlier tonight so waiting for confirmation of verification, but i have had withdrawals at G'day with no issues, so hopefully all will be smooth.
Thanks to all for your suggestions, they all helped me get through the WR and all paid their way for me.

Got the WR with a balance remaining off £3,450, so withdrawal request for £2,500 and play around with the rest. Checked and have definitely not broken any terms, my max bet has been £2 and that was just to finish off on twin spin tonight to get me over the line, so i will sit tight for the next few days and hopefully get my payout - sent my usual docs earlier tonight so waiting for confirmation of verification, but i have had withdrawals at G'day with no issues, so hopefully all will be smooth.
Thanks to all for your suggestions, they all helped me get through the WR and all paid their way for me.

I'd have withdrawn say 3k or 3.25k and left 200 or 450 to play with - but that's me!
I guessed it was a Caddell site. The 50-line Bally Wild Dragons is such low-variance it makes St*rb*rst seem like DoA...

Well done, spend it wisely! :thumbsup:

I'd have withdrawn say 3k or 3.25k and left 200 or 450 to play with - but that's me!
I guessed it was a Caddell site. The 50-line Bally Wild Dragons is such low-variance it makes St*rb*rst seem like DoA...

Well done, spend it wisely! :thumbsup:

Tried to withdraw £3K, but the most it will allow me to withdraw weekly is £2,500. I will play sensibly with the rest, make sure it lasts me for a week or two and lift a bit more next week - already got more free spins on DOA at £1.80 but no wild line- so up to £1300 again and now its time for bed!! I dont envisage any problems, I have used a few of their sites and they seem solid enough.

Tried to withdraw £3K, but the most it will allow me to withdraw weekly is £2,500. I will play sensibly with the rest, make sure it lasts me for a week or two and lift a bit more next week - already got more free spins on DOA at £1.80 but no wild line- so up to £1300 again and now its time for bed!! I dont envisage any problems, I have used a few of their sites and they seem solid enough.

I joined them this morning - £43 deposit got the 150% 35xWR and at one point was over £1300 at 80% WR. Then it turned to shite and I made WR at £798 so withdrew £743 and still got £50 to pay with. Video of some strange Netent spins coming soon.....

They asked for my docs despite already being verified at Gday, I guess an automatic W/D e-mail but I'll send them anyway.

I joined them this morning - £43 deposit got the 150% 35xWR and at one point was over £1300 at 80% WR. Then it turned to shite and I made WR at £798 so withdrew £743 and still got £50 to pay with. Video of some strange Netent spins coming soon.....

They asked for my docs despite already being verified at Gday, I guess an automatic W/D e-mail but I'll send them anyway.

Good going, and yes I think its a generic email they send out, I got one for each withdrawal requesting the documents. Sent them all off, checked with live chat but they say it can take 48 hours to have documents verified, but sure it will all be worth the wait!!
Cant wait to see the video, and if its anything like my play on the Netent games, it will be a great watch.

Finally got a response to say my documents have been verified and my withdrawal will be processed in the next 24 - 48 hours, so I am well pleased that my £80 deposit has become a £2,500 withdrawal and I still have a balance of just over £1,000 to play with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back