Storm Doris

On a more serious note, up to 68000 households without electricity in Ireland this morning.
I am one of them.
Power went off just before I left for work this morning around 7.30am.
:confused:

Untitled.jpg

Didn't know you had electricity in Eire! :) Seriously, I too have had significant aggro from it today. I had to put the lids and weights back on the recycling boxes as sod's law Thursday is our collection day and half the knobs in the road don't put a brick on the lid so there are Rice Krispies cartons flying down along it. If we can get a call out to other members based in Ireland we can get a team together to help you upright the fallen garden furniture, I can see this must have distressed you. I have even had a climbing rose detached from its tie out the front as well.

Yes UK is in for a few rough hours.
Even heard there is snow predicted in some parts of the Midlands. :eek::eek:

Here is the wind speed averages for this storm.
Wouldn't like to be on a ferry on the Irish Sea or the Channel this morning. :)

It is calming down here now and by lunchtime the storm should be gone from Ireland and beating up UK and later on The Netherlands.

C5VEmntXUAA_prc.jpg

Didn't know you had electricity in Eire! :) Seriously, I too have had significant aggro from it today. I had to put the lids and weights back on the recycling boxes as sod's law Thursday is our collection day and half the knobs in the road don't put a brick on the lid so there are Rice Krispies cartons flying down along it. If we can get a call out to other members based in Ireland we can get a team together to help you upright the fallen garden furniture, I can see this must have distressed you. I have even had a climbing rose detached from its tie out the front as well.

It did make the commute into the office that bit more entertaining.
Dodging wheelie bins and the occasional Rice Krispy box counts as cardio right?

What I am finding very sad is recalling as a young boy looking at her on corrie and thinking "Yeah,I would give her one" :eek:

You'd have given Ena Sharples one. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back