Logo
external image

Steve - Another new member

  • Thread starter Thread starter SteveCut
  • id27645
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 772
  • Replies 0
Joined
Nov 3, 2007
Location
EU
Well, not that new really, but it's about time I got round to introducing myself and taking an active role.

My name is Steve. I play poker and head-to-head blackjack. I enjoy the BJ but unfortunately there are few players on the GameAccount network where I play (I play through Wm. Hill). Does anyone know of any alternatives, or maybe some of you would like to sign-up and give skills games BJ a try? If you want to know more, then get in touch (nothing in it for me, other than more opportunities to play).

Anyway, hope to get acquainted with you guys & gals soon.
Good luck!
Steve
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top