Steve Adkins

woody

Dormant account
Well Mary I guess you must have seen the stories out of Cincinnati about a Steve Adkins who is reported to have a gambling addiction, links posted on WOL
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

I remember being reluctant to join the original OPA considering that it was fronted by a foul mouthed individual, also known as Steve Adkins, who, I was told, was effective in using this style to promote player's rights.

Did you ever meet the OPA Steve and are these the one and same individual, (pictures are posted in one of the news stories)? If so did you not suspect anything unusual about this guy? I figure you are a pretty sharp cookie and it would take a real good con job to get by you in a person to person meeting.

I can't speak for Mary, but Steve turned out to have conned many people. You can read about my experiences here Old URL which spells out much what I have known about the guy.

Mary never met Steve, but I'm sure she would agree with me that he seemed to be legit. It wasn't like he appeared overnight. We had known him for a number of years.

Also, I should point out that this is relatively old news. There are a couple of message boards that have already discussed this Steve Adkins stuff. I believe Trugansta dug this up in September. Most people don't really care, only the ones who are into message board fighting. It doesn't have much interest to players. Up until now, no one has really given it much thought since most people either don't care, or they already knew.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back