'STAR OF SLOTS' Knockout Cup - ROUND 5 - Which TWO slots go to Wembley!? - Vote now!

243 lines=daft

Dormant Account
How quickly things can change! Most of the rounds so far had been dominated by Microgaming but suddenly things have evened out.
In fact Creature From the Black Lagoon came within 2 votes of taking out Immortal Romance which would have left the contest dominated by NetEnt.

However the dust has now settled on the final four, and in fact four different software providers are still involved.
These (plus CFTBL and also Fish Party) have been the strongest and most consistent contenders throughout, and each one very much deserves to have reached 'the medals'.

Anyway the semi-final matchups have been decided using the exact same process as in the last two rounds.
Cast your votes to decide which slot wins each tie.

All members are welcome to post a list, (as long as you have made at least ten posts and were registered before August).

Simply list your 2 choices, ie. the slot you prefer from each draw.
Note - The easiest way to do this is to just copy and paste the list of draws and delete a name from each draw.

The deadline for posts will be midnight on Friday (GMT). The two ties are as follows..

Semi Final 1 - Bruce Lee VS Great Blue

Semi Final 2 - Dead or Alive VS Immortal Romance

Hoping as many members get involved as possible and thanks in advance for your lists.

Colour Coding
Red = Microgaming
Blue = Net Entertainment
Purple = WMS
Green = Playtech

Only read this paragraph if you care about how the draws were made. :)
The draws were made in exactly the same way as in the last two rounds.
I asked a total of three known/experienced members to submit me a number between 1 and 10. I sent these 3 PMs between 5.58pm and 6pm UK time yesterday.
In order I then received the number '2' from Hoff1985 at 6.07pm lastnight, '2' from Petro at 6.10pm and '9' from Suomikala87 at 6.53pm.
So using the list of the 4 surviving slots exactly as I posted it on Saturday on the last thread, (ie Dead or Alive, Bruce Lee, Immortal Romance, Great Blue)
I picked out the 2nd available name, then the 2nd available name, then the 9th .. and this sequence decided the two ties.
If anyone tries the same process you'll get the same results.

Great Blue,awesome slot but I stick with my man BRUCE LEE.
Dead or Alive,my waterloo on many bank rolls but I do like the slot,unfortunatelly it paired with one of my all time favourite 243 liners from MGS which gave me a good few 500-2000x stake wins so I have to stick with Immortal Romance here.

And thanks God CFTBL is gone,a shame that slot went this far. :D:cool:

I am heading off to Jura till Monday to catch the last fleeting rays of summer sun, so this is just a quick reminder.

Anyone else still planning to vote please get involved and post your choices, the deadline is tomorrow night.
Thanks for the lists so far. :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back