Stanley casino is the fairest around

galimberti11

Dormant account
Joined
Sep 2, 2004
Location
Italy
Big lose

Today i've lost 22 in a row
Basic strategy
every comment is impossible.
I think i will leave stanleycasino for a loooong time!

I remember a hand where i made a mistake doubling and reaching (for luck) the 20! dealer first was 7= he makes 21!
 

chucho

Bonus Pimp
Joined
Oct 27, 2003
galimberti11 said:
Today i've lost 22 in a row
Basic strategy
every comment is impossible.
I think i will leave stanleycasino for a loooong time!

I remember a hand where i made a mistake doubling and reaching (for luck) the 20! dealer first was 7= he makes 21!

22 in a row, They must be preparing their customers for what is to come when Playtech takes over :)
 

DeMango

Dormant account
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Location
Englewood, FL USA
Hmmmmmm losing 22 hands in a row. Happens every 1,433,822.3 hands!
 

sw2003

Dormant account
Joined
Apr 25, 2004
Location
somewhere :)
I have seen 5 blocks of 4 losses, 4 blocks of 6 losses and 1 block of 7 losses in a row at Stanley in only 200 hands! Dealer like to win in blocks and he got quite a few of them.

The last 6 double that I made, I lost 5 of them and drawed one!

There is the tendency of only winning 1 hand in 5 quite frequently.
This casino is fair?
 
Last edited:

murder1

<a href="http://www.casinomeister.com/meister_awar
Joined
Mar 15, 2003
I played at stanley casino a few months ago, And had the same bad luck. I manage to cashout with a lost and wrote support and had them to close my account. Stanley Casino IMHO isn't fair at all
 

lanidar

Dormant account
Joined
Sep 5, 2003
Location
Avenel, New Jersey
Crockfords Online Casino

I've played 3,150 hands of Blackjack at Crockfords.
$100D+$100BX15=$3000 in WR's.
Minimum wager is .50 cents. I wanted to test the software...that's why I played so many hands.
My profit was $175.00. It was a struggle. Lot's of streaks for the dealer. I didn't know when the tables would turn in my favor. LOTS of .50 cent bets waiting for the trend to change. Then, when the trend did change and I started to win I was betting $1 and $2 and sometimes $3 to get my losses back and make a small profit.
I played for days (Started Sept 23rd and ended Sept 28th...41 sessions total) just to see if the software would change from day to day. Well...It didn't.
Now...they'll be changing to Playtech software soon. But to be honest with you I really don't see the difference.
If you play there just be very careful of the streaks.
 

snuf419

Dormant account
Joined
Mar 22, 2003
nothing special

As usual
Winners will say the casino is fair
Losers will say the casino isn't

But what makes this casino stands out is the UNpredictability of their cards. In MG, RTG, Playtech, Boss or should I say ALL casinos powered by major software providers, when you are in a losing streak you can more often than not guess correctly the up-coming cards of the dealer. How many times you knew the dealer was gonna draw a 5 to his 16? Or how often you see a dealer bust an Ace?

With Stanley however, you get cards you totally don't expect getting. It gives you more than a mere hope but an actual chance of winning in every single hand you play.

WOULD BE A SHAME IF THEY SWITCH TO PLAYTECH
 

sw2003

Dormant account
Joined
Apr 25, 2004
Location
somewhere :)
snuf419 said:
With Stanley however, you get cards you totally don't expect getting. It gives you more than a mere hope but an actual chance of winning in every single hand you play.

WOULD BE A SHAME IF THEY SWITCH TO PLAYTECH

You mean when you have 12 and they give you a face or 10 card?

I agree nobody likes them going to Playtech who seems to have the worse reputation of all the big name software provider.
 

lanidar

Dormant account
Joined
Sep 5, 2003
Location
Avenel, New Jersey
snuf419...
With Stanley however, you get cards you totally don't expect getting. It gives you more than a mere hope but an actual chance of winning in every single hand you play.

I don't understand what you're saying.
You say "you get cards you totally don't expect getting". Wouldn't you rather know the card that will be dealt to you...or at least have a good idea?
Then you say "It gives you more than a mere hope but an actual chance of winning in every single hand you play." How can that be?
These two sentences don't make sense.
 

snuf419

Dormant account
Joined
Mar 22, 2003
what i meant was
in other casinos, during a bad run you can always correctly predict that the computer is going to bust you or that the dealer will miraculously draw the card it takes to beat you; you can only HOPE you win
in Stanley, cards are totally random, you have a CHANCE or winning even if you hold a 16 against dealer's Ace.
 

sw2003

Dormant account
Joined
Apr 25, 2004
Location
somewhere :)
Jeez 6 losses in a row, then 4 hands later another 6 losses in a row, followed by one win and then another 3 losses! At this point I have enough, stopped and called it a day! I will go back and fight another day.

Anyone still thinks this casino is fair?
 

Petunia

Dormant account
Joined
Sep 22, 2004
Location
Woman lives in London
Mirror mirror on the wall who is the fairest of them all? If I win, that be the one, but if I loose, let it be gone!
 

nafanny29

Dormant account
Joined
Jul 8, 2004
Location
London, England
Sorry to hear that some of you are having less than good luck but I still say that stanley/crockfords is the only place where blackjack feels "normal"

I have just come back from a week in vegas and can honestly say that the cards dealt by stanley seem as random as the cards dealt by the vegas dealers. I really cant say that about any other online casino and I play a lot of blackjack :D

Still it will be a non-issue soon as they are going to playtech and will be uninstalled that morning :lolup: :lolup:
 

lanidar

Dormant account
Joined
Sep 5, 2003
Location
Avenel, New Jersey
sw2003 said:
Jeez 6 losses in a row, then 4 hands later another 6 losses in a row, followed by one win and then another 3 losses! At this point I have enough, stopped and called it a day! I will go back and fight another day.

Anyone still thinks this casino is fair?

lanidar...
If you play there just be very careful of the streaks.
Remember what I said? :(
 

gfkostas

Ex-Bonus Whore
Joined
Sep 3, 2003
Location
London
snuf419 said:
As usual
Winners will say the casino is fair
Losers will say the casino isn't

But what makes this casino stands out is the UNpredictability of their cards. In MG, RTG, Playtech, Boss or should I say ALL casinos powered by major software providers, when you are in a losing streak you can more often than not guess correctly the up-coming cards of the dealer. How many times you knew the dealer was gonna draw a 5 to his 16? Or how often you see a dealer bust an Ace?

With Stanley however, you get cards you totally don't expect getting. It gives you more than a mere hope but an actual chance of winning in every single hand you play.

WOULD BE A SHAME IF THEY SWITCH TO PLAYTECH

Snuf has a point.Have to say that also harrods is completely unpredictable.
 

GrandMaster

Dormant account
Joined
Jan 21, 2004
Location
UK
nafanny29 said:
Sorry to hear that some of you are having less than good luck but I still say that stanley/crockfords is the only place where blackjack feels "normal"

I have just come back from a week in vegas and can honestly say that the cards dealt by stanley seem as random as the cards dealt by the vegas dealers. I really cant say that about any other online casino and I play a lot of blackjack :D

Still it will be a non-issue soon as they are going to playtech and will be uninstalled that morning :lolup: :lolup:
I don't understand what the fuss is about. My results at stanley were absolutely horrible, after an OK beginning I just kept losing and losing. I bailed out before I lost my deposit. I did not play there enough to make any claims about the randomness of the software, but I am certainly not going back. I have good records of my play at MG casinos, and my results are consistent with the game being random, I am even slightly above expectation.
 

sw2003

Dormant account
Joined
Apr 25, 2004
Location
somewhere :)
Stanley casino is a joke! Who said their software felt normal? No offense but I think that person needs to have his/her head examined! :icon_evil
 

bethug

Dormant Account
Joined
Apr 20, 2003
I been playing stanley over a year and i am up, I have played there in the last 30days. If they change i would not know. I like the viper software, it has more games and the speed is great. That is the big draw back with stanly, the speed of the software.
 

lanidar

Dormant account
Joined
Sep 5, 2003
Location
Avenel, New Jersey
sw2003 said:
Stanley casino is a joke! Who said their software felt normal? No offense but I think that person needs to have his/her head examined! :icon_evil

They may have started to use the NEW software?
Two days ago, I spoke to a customer service representative, at Stanley/Crockfords, named Robby.
He informed me that in approximately two months or so (NO EXACT DATE) that they will convert from E-Unite software to an advanced version of Playtech. He couldn't explain exactly what the ADVANCED meant.
But, the bottom line is that they will be using Playtech in the near future.
 

sw2003

Dormant account
Joined
Apr 25, 2004
Location
somewhere :)
Or they are doing some final killing before the switch?
That could explain why my BJ experience here is sooooooooooo horrible!
Not to mention it is the world champion when it comes to the slowest speed!
Dealer has more than double the number of winning streaks that I had. The difference is more pronounced the longer the streak. Also dealer won 99% of the bets that is larger than $5.

Oh wait did I mention it was horrible ..............
 

frafi

Full Member
PABnonaccred
Joined
Oct 27, 2003
Location
Germany
how expensive is playtech? They need money for the switch. My experience with them went also from fair to horrible.
 

nafanny29

Dormant account
Joined
Jul 8, 2004
Location
London, England
I use them several times a week and havnt noticed the "switch" being thrown yet.

Still seems totally fair IMHO.

Although I must admit on logging in I always hit the "cancel update" button just in case the playtech junk wants to infest the software :D
 

big_mac

Dormant Account
Joined
Nov 10, 2004
Location
uk
how expensive is playtech? They need money for the switch. My experience with them went also from fair to horrible.

I think that they can afford it, their betting division made 34m profit last year, and they have net assets of over 500m.

Not to mention it is the world champion when it comes to the slowest speed!
I would have agreed with that until I had the misfortune of playing St Minver software? Never again!
 

chucho

Bonus Pimp
Joined
Oct 27, 2003
sw2003 said:
Or they are doing some final killing before the switch?
That could explain why my BJ experience here is sooooooooooo horrible!
Not to mention it is the world champion when it comes to the slowest speed!
Dealer has more than double the number of winning streaks that I had. The difference is more pronounced the longer the streak. Also dealer won 99% of the bets that is larger than $5.

Oh wait did I mention it was horrible ..............

Dealer won 99% of bets larger than $5. That is exactly 1% better than Playtech so we all better jump on it before we lose the 1%!
 

sw2003

Dormant account
Joined
Apr 25, 2004
Location
somewhere :)
This casino continues to amaze me! I played a total wager of about $20 in 35 hands or so of american blackjack recently and I lost $5 doing that!

Yes you think 35 hands aren't a large sample but wait till you see the 2000+ hands that I played and you will be sick. I know I am!

How do you people manage to win at this StabMe casino?
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top