Question Stan James Free spins

miso

Meister Member
MM
Just a quick question regarding their frequent free spins promos.

I used to play either Reel Rush or Jack Hammer 2, to get more value from the spin.
But now it`s always Dead or Alive, since the spins are valued at 90c.

Does anyone know what is the value for Starburst spin?

Shhhhh ;)

Pretty sure they are at 0.10. They definitely are on the mobile version thats for sure. Btw, Stan James are running a promo 10 free spins on any mobile game for all customers who log in between 1 hour before and 1 hour after any England world cup match starting tonight.

Shhhhh ;)

Pretty sure they are at 0.10. They definitely are on the mobile version thats for sure. Btw, Stan James are running a promo 10 free spins on any mobile game for all customers who log in between 1 hour before and 1 hour after any England world cup match starting tonight.

Thanks :thumbsup: Too bad, I was hoping it would be €1 based on the DOA`s 90c.

Yes, I never miss any of their free spins. Made €250 from Sunday Spree 2 weeks ago, posted some screenies as well.
Btw go to Ladbrokes now, there`s a promo today, pick a winner England v Italy, free tenner if you win, fiver if it`s a draw.
Just open inbox there for more info ;)

I got a text message about the ladbrokes promo earlier (had to vote Italy, as much as I would like to see England win...) thanks though!

I've been playing the sunday spree forever and have made some money a few times including a 4000x bet hit on DOA that got me a £360 withdrawal!

I've made the top 30 a couple of times too and managed to make a withdrawal after completing wagering from that bonus as well, its all a bit surprising when its only 3 spins, but you only need one decent hit on Dead or Alive to put you in the game of course!

Nice :thumbsup:

I won 8.50, got 4 hats on my last spin. Probably not enough for leaderboard.
Well done to you, might even land you first place.

The leader board hasn't been updated. but i got £50, so must have been between 2nd and 5th place. DOA took it all back up again though

Just played my spins, on DOA again. Won 50c, went to Starburst. One line, but only 5 coins this time.
Should have bet more, this was the first spin.

starburst1.jpg

They appear to have ended the sunday 3 spins promotion :(

Yes we should had kept our mouth shut. I did want to write here in the past. But I am sure this thread could have to do with it. Or maybe they just decided to halt it for a while. Be sure if and when it comes back it will be 0.01 coin size :(

It's actually stopped for a month or so twice in the past year and the last time they stopped it they were running the 10 free spins on friday promotion just like they are right now, so its entirely possible they will bring it back again next month... even better would be if they bring back the late night logins where you got 10 free spins at midnight every fri/sat/sun, that was mega :)

Yes we should had kept our mouth shut. I did want to write here in the past. But I am sure this thread could have to do with it. Or maybe they just decided to halt it for a while. Be sure if and when it comes back it will be 0.01 coin size :(

They didn`t stop after that first massive win on DOA, when that lady cleaned them. They always run new promos after a while.
Now it`s the friday 10 spins on mobile, as mentioned and free fiver if you wager £1 on a mystery game.

I missed this past friday, but next week I won`t miss my 10 Reel Rush or Jack Hammer 2 spins :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back