Spoofed/cloned Accts

If a moderator @dionysus thinks a different thread is better suited, please move it. Or ask a different mod to do so, I just know you better than some.

It's come to light recently that CM members are being impersonated at at least one forum Hilarious thread..

After a few hours of looking I seem to have been "cloned" or "spoofed" or impersonated too. I have some suspicious that members at those sites I saw while researching my name may not be members either. But perhaps, and honestly, there is so much time I can spend on this issue. I'm more than willing to spend a bit more.

Can I ask our membership here to google their name "verbatim" under search tools? I'm not in a position to act on this, but I think maybe we can find someone that is.

Oh, in case you google me, I'm not that cute young thing on instagram, who is french canadian and looks darned cute in a toque. I really doubt she's running around joining gambling forums with Game Old Gal as a tagline.

I deliberately picked this user name when I started using gambling sites/forums, as I know there are a lot of people out there actually called Colin Sunderland, and on other forums use the same username. Didn't do it for anything dodgy but to stop people stalking me online if I ever argued with someone. Now if they google my user name they will find out I'm dead, or support Newcastle United (urrgghhhh) am a swinger and alsorts :D

I deliberately picked this user name when I started using gambling sites/forums, as I know there are a lot of people out there actually called Colin Sunderland, and on other forums use the same username. Didn't do it for anything dodgy but to stop people stalking me online if I ever argued with someone. Now if they google my user name they will find out I'm dead, or support Newcastle United (urrgghhhh) am a swinger and alsorts :D

I always assumed you were dead... As in Colin's Under Land

Oh no! does this mean someone could me stalking me without even knowing, as I used my real name as my user name here :D

Im Mr Reels and surname Fun :D Google fun and your gonna get a lot of hits lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back