Logo
external image

Sperm

  • Thread starter Thread starter Luigi810
  • id29802
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 268
  • Replies 7
Joined
Aug 16, 2008
Location
Philadelphia
Two sperms are swimming side by side. One asked, did we reach the egg yet?
No stupid, were stuck in the bitches throat, keep swimming!!


A trailer park girl asks her mom, "if you swallow sperm, is that how you get pregnant?
Mom says, no baby, that's how you pay rent..


A man asks his wife, "can I cum in your ear? She say's NO I might go deaf..He says "Bullshit"
I always cum in your mouth & you never shut the hell up..


After 20 years of sex in the dark, a wife finds out her husband has always used a dildo.
She says "explain the dildo a-hole" he says "explain the kids b***h"!!
 
What a book to give the kids.

Link Removed ( Old/Invalid)

And from the Sperm Bank
SpermDonor.jpg
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top