Sound of the scatters

9HOURSAWAY

Experienced Member
PABnononaccred
So we all love it when those three (or sometimes four) scatters land promising us untold riches in the bonus that follow them landing (yeah right!)

So just for a bit of fun, do you have a favourite sound when they land?

Personally I reckon my favourite would be when those disks (Aztec Calendars?) drop in on Montezuma, such a loud positive noise, my second would be it's stable mate, Raging Rhino with the loud 'thud' the diamonds make when landing, actually the G O L D in Bonanza would earn an equal second now I think of it, and my other choice would be the 'shoosing' sound of the final book landing in 'Book of Dead'

Any particular favourites of yours?

Monty and RR back in the flash days, those sounds were beautiful as those bonuses could pay really well for my minimum bet. don't play em now, they are out of my price range lol :oops:

'D' is always satisfying, although prepares me every time for disappointment. also is the crash of the third door knocker (IR)

Have to settle though for the enjoyment of the third+ 'dink' on Dead or Alive these days, although hearing the 5th is particularly satisfying :p

The 'meep' on Lucky ladies charm is also nice, I sit here making the noise when 2 scatters showing and reels still slowly revealing during the bonus.

Monte myself.
never had a monster but the sound alone is exciting.

Years back was on £6 bet and they dropped, I was planning a new m5, gold lead for sox and private school for Isabelle with my winnings..

reality hit (bonus guarantee) no car, crap lead for sox and Isabelle is still at regular school.

Rainbow riches megaways that 4th pot landing because it never lands 99% of the time also no limits punk rocker when you don’t get that 3rd scatter it can be so rude to you :laugh:

Rainbow riches megaways that 4th pot landing because it never lands 99% of the time also no limits punk rocker when you don’t get that 3rd scatter it can be so rude to you :laugh:
Wash your mouth out sir, the speed alone that game spins at is sleep inducing.
I hope your not playing it as a streamer did... haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back