SOS SILKPRINT !

spike38

Dormant account
LOL... I just noticed you're from Mass. and was wondering if you could help me with a few questions. My family and I are heading to Boston for the 4th of July extravaganza on the Esplanade for the first time.
Do you have any tips on where would be the best location (closest to the barges) to view the 'works ? As it stands now we're hoping to park at the Clarendon parking ramp and walk from there. Is this feasible ?
Also, I noticed that the entire Cambridge side of the river is an "alcohol free zone" that day. Is this true and if so is there anywhere that my wife and I can enjoy a few adult beverages without getting in trouble ? We're driving in from 500 miles away and I'm really hoping to make this a day to remember for the little ones so any help or tips you can offer would be really appreciated.
Thanks !!!!

Hi Spike !
This is sad to say but I don't go into Boston that much and when I do it is only to the musuem , hospital or stadium .
I will ask a lady I work with tomorrow ..she goes in all the time :)
I hope you all have a blast . From what I understand it is an excellent time .

4TH

Thanks anyway, silkprint! We just returned from our trip and a great time was had by all. The music was awesome , (Boston Pops, John Mellancamp) fireworks breathtaking , and the folks from Boston, Mass. were amazing !
They treated this New Yawker and his family to a party to remember for a lifetime . Kinda reaffirms the true meaning of this section...America the Beautiful, indeed !!!!

LMAO!
Glad you had a good time . Us Massholes know how to party :D:D:D
Seriously though I am happy you had a good and safe experience here :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back