Sorry Steelers

TonyT

Banned User - flaming douchbag
This just breaks my heart. Not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D

Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger was suspended for six games without pay Wednesday for violating the NFL’s personal conduct policy and ordered to undergo behavioral evaluation.

Commissioner Roger Goodell handed down the punishment a week after prosecutors decided not to charge Roethlisberger in a case involving a 20-year-old college student who accused him of sexually assaulting her in a Georgia nightclub in March.

Goodell said the league’s conduct policy gave him the right to impose discipline regardless of whether he broke the law.

harsh???

6 games? Isn't that a little harsh when the guy isn't even guilty of anything. What did he do have sex with some college girl. Big deal, lets prosecute the hell out of him!!! I wonder if this will be a paid 6 game suspension.... Steelers get Byron leftwetch to play in his place...Steelers in big trouble....... Go J...E...T....S!!!!:thumbsup:

6 games? Isn't that a little harsh when the guy isn't even guilty of anything. What did he do have sex with some college girl. Big deal, lets prosecute the hell out of him!!! I wonder if this will be a paid 6 game suspension.... Steelers get Byron leftwetch to play in his place...Steelers in big trouble....... Go J...E...T....S!!!!:thumbsup:

Yes its a 6 game suspension but it could get reduced to only 4 games( for good behavior), thats left to be seen.

Even though he was not charged with a crime he violated the NFL conduct policy and the Commish can pose any penalty he thinks is fit.

It is also an UNpaid suspension, the commish of the NFL does NOT play games, it doesnt matter if your a superstar QB or a 4th string lineman he will lay down the law and i LOVE it.

Tony

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back