Snowflake Thread!!!

Its Christmas soon Paul, have to get in the spirit.
:)
still didn't receive your snowflake form filled in all present and correct!
please refrain from posting in the snowflake thread until the butt hurtfulness form has been submitted verified and wealth checked, thanks in advance hope no feelings happened to be hurt during the snowflake process

ben mate if your to post in this forum you especially better push the butt hurtfulness form before any posts we don't want any snowflake reporting you for every valid reason :laugh::p

still didn't receive your snowflake form filled in all present and correct!
please refrain from posting in the snowflake thread until the butt hurtfulness form has been submitted verified and wealth checked, thanks in advance hope no feelings happened to be hurt during the snowflake process
Ok here it is.
I used a second sheet of paper as the form instructed.
The form is under the sheet of paper, all correctly filled.
Do you now see the problem with using a image instead of a pdf file?

sf.png

Ok here it is.
I used a second sheet of paper as the form instructed.
The form is under the sheet of paper, all correctly filled.
Do you now see the problem with using a image instead of a pdf file?

:p
View attachment 141729
reported..... form filed and no doubt their will be a moderator reading this in the near future so lets just put your form on file

Before you press the report button from now on could you fill this form in beforehand View attachment 141689
This form will be written into the forum posting bible rules under rule 196,paragraph 63,subsection 8,article 24b titled Chef's Arse Snow Flackery Reporting so I am lead to believe

EDIT. Chefs Arse is a condition :)

What a bunch of bedwetters!

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

• British Board of Film Classification has added a warning to Flash Gordon film
  • The board warns viewers may find Ming the Merciless character 'offensive'

The 1980 movie was reclassified as a 12A earlier this year, and the BBFC said Ming is 'coded as an east Asian character' and would now be considered, 'dubious if not outright offensive'.

The 1980 movie was reclassified as a 12A earlier this year, and the BBFC said Ming is 'coded as an east Asian character' and would now be considered, 'dubious if not outright offensive'.

That was click bait Mack...i thought you said Flesh G. Had me all jittery.

Warning for that but not one for an increased risk of a coma for the Irishman? Pfft.

Never seen the movie, but i did watch Defenders of the earth which is probably superior in every way.
Ming was the main bad guy in that show.

Also, the intro song is so badass.
I thought Mandrake was the coolest one.

Reported for calling them BEDWETTERS I think the correct term from all snowflakes is nightswimmers or wet sleeping now or something

Never seen the movie, but i did watch Defenders of the earth which is probably superior in every way.
Ming was the main bad guy in that show.

Also, the intro song is so badass.
I thought Mandrake was the coolest one.

I still knew the theme song words 25 years down the line...Noticed a few times that, for a lot of those cartoons that i watched when a kid (Like Denver the Dino etc), there wasn't that many made of them (well not as many as i thought) but when you think back you think it was continually on (prob repeats)

I still knew the theme song words 25 years down the line...Noticed a few times that, for a lot of those cartoons that i watched when a kid (Like Denver the Dino etc), there wasn't that many made of them (well not as many as i thought) but when you think back you think it was continually on (prob repeats)
Compared to today 100 million epsisode of kids programmes, they never did seem to be on repeat back then

Haha, i watched Denver aswell.
Also had a kickass intro

Defenders of the earth, Thundercats, Turtles, Dino riders, Denver the last dinosaur, and Biker mice from mars were all great.

Compared to today 100 million epsisode of kids programmes, they never did seem to be on repeat back then
I loved Potsworth and Co.

There was also one, that most can't remember, but was Captain Z and the Zee Squad?

Now the cartoons have to have messages put in them - poor kids are being subliminally brainwashed :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back