Snack-loving ghost

whoa, that's pretty wierd, but how come the ghost didn't pick it up if it was there? I don't generally believe what you see on camera and I am very much a skeptic when it comes to ghosts. Anyone ever seen a ghost for real, I certainly haven't yet.

whoa, that's pretty wierd, but how come the ghost didn't pick it up if it was there? I don't generally believe what you see on camera and I am very much a skeptic when it comes to ghosts. Anyone ever seen a ghost for real, I certainly haven't yet.

I cannot understand why anyone would doubt that ghosts exist, scientists believe that energy never dies, it just changes form, where does that energy that is inside us go??

To answer your question, yes, I have seen 3, my father has seen so many I don't even know where to begin, but I will say this..he saw the banshee 3 times, the banshee appears when someone with a Mac or O' surname is about to die or has only just died...:confused:

Wow, that is quite a few sightings. I have been to my fair share of haunted places, especially when I was a kid, but I don't remember ever seeing anything close to a ghost. That doesn't stop me getting spooked if I hear a noise late at night and I really struggle with horror movies. :eek2:

That doesn't stop me getting spooked if I hear a noise late at night and I really struggle with horror movies. :eek2:

LoL don't we all :p, I walked up a road that was haunted on my own when I was a teen, never saw anything then though, this was one of the places that my dad saw the banshee, I kept looking behind me, though the moon lit up the road, so I wasn't as scared :D

Honestly I don't know if this was a ghost, seems odd though.

It would be arrogance on mankind's behalf to say ghosts, other life forms don't exist, JMO.

The unknown is just that the unknown. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back