Slotstracker

SpinUk

Meister Member
PABnonaccred
MM
Just had an email to say that Slotstracker is now free. Can only see this as a good thing for takeup, as imho the monthly cost was too high. Be interesting to see how they raise revenue for this project from here.

Last edited:
Just had an email to say that Slotstracker is now free. Can only see this as a good thing for takeup, as imho the monthly cost was too high. Be interesting to see how they raise revenue for this project from here.

Soon as I seen the email and read it, my first though was get the users to collect all the analytical data and selling the data on, no such thing as a free lunch.

This article from 2011 is just one example..all loyalty "schemes" bonus cards etc etc will be the same.

No loyalty! Tesco sells details of your shopping habits for £53m

Tesco is making £53million a year selling information on the spending habits of shoppers, including the 16million members of its Clubcard loyalty scheme.

The card is presented to shoppers as a good way of gaining reward points that can be turned into money-saving vouchers.

It is in fact designed to allow the supermarket giant to spy on shopping habits.

Last edited:
How accurate is this, as I currently track it all manually with a counter and excel LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back