SlotsMagic - Lost deposit

metotrex

Dormant Account
I did a small deposit to Slotsmagic on 12/07/2017 via Trustly (instant bank payments). The deposit was successful but the funds weren't credited to my account. I contacted Slotsmagic and they asked for a bank statement of the transaction.

They also said something about transaction being declined due to disabled popups (?):

Thank you for your email regarding your deposits.

Upon checking your account, I see that your deposit was declined.

If however the funds went out from your account please provide us with a bank statement to investigate this further.

Your decline reason is due to your pop ups of your browsers which are disabled and you need to enable your pop ups to finish off the transaction.

I have asked them several times why it takes this much time. Today they told that they are still waiting for Trustly to reply. It was hard to believe this after it had taken over a week now. I contacted Trustly myself and they answered me in 15 minutes:

We cannot see that they’ve been in contact with us regarding your transaction.

The transaction with reference XXXXXXX was successfully completed to Skill Processing through our trusted partner envoy services limited on 2017-07-12 at 02:42 CET.

The reference number will be XXXXXXXXXXXX in their system.

I asked Slotsmagic why they told me that they were waiting for Trustly. They just told me that they will pass the information to their payment department. No explanation.

Few hours after this, they told that they have an update; they haven't received the payment and I should contact my bank to track the transaction. My bank can't do anything for this.

I also asked Trustly what should I do, they replied very quickly:

Your merchant should reach out to their payment service provider directly and not you.

As the transaction was completed on 2017-07-12 at 02:42 CET there’s nothing we can do from our side as Trustly does not hold any funds in the matter.

I don't really care anymore about the deposit. Just a post to warn other players.

It's been over 2 weeks now. Trustly (the payment processor) said that Slotsmagic had been in contact with them yesterday and they provided them same information as they did to me. However, Slotsmagic didn't refund me yet. Still waiting.

The deposit is still missing. No updates from Slotsmagic. They did tell me they are still investigating it with their bank and/or Trustly. However, Trustly already confirmed them (and me) that the deposit was debited from my bank account.
We have advised them that from out end the transaction with reference XXXXXXXXXXXX was successfully completed to Skill Processing through our trusted partner envoy services limited on 2017-07-12 at 02:42 CET.

Have you contacted the rep here on the forum as yet?

Perhaps that is the way forward to a solution.

The rep can be contacted via Private Message:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back