Slotsmagic - Improved

and i forgot to mention, its also on mobile
let us know what you think about the game

Thanks

Krystal

I just wanted to mention that the brand new WMS slot 'Monopoly Big Event' is live now on SlotsMagic.

How do you rate it?

Hi

The specific games that are currently excluded are
Blood Suckers™, Kings of Chicago™, Dead or Alive™, Devil's Delight™, The Wish Master™, Champion of the Track™, Robin Hood: Shifting Riches™, Jackpot 6000, Mega Joker

regarding the bonus balance thanks for pointing this out , we realized that its not clear and are changing the wording right now .
However, it makes no difference to the actual consequence of the main term which is : NO excluded games should be played if you have a bonus active

so you should not play DOA while you have an active bonus

And the wagering is a commercial decision which I cannot get changed

Krystal

can you tell me how many netent slots not playable with bonus

i can see that DOA is not included to play with bonus but when i played it it shown my all balance

if i have a deposit 100 and bonus 50 can i play DOA with my real money or is it that cant touch the slot with bonus money active

can u make the eagering lill less and also like wms and netent contribute 100%

ty

muziq

Hi

The specific games that are currently excluded are
Blood Suckers™, Kings of Chicago™, Dead or Alive™, Devil's Delight™, The Wish Master™, Champion of the Track™, Robin Hood: Shifting Riches™, Jackpot 6000, Mega Joker

regarding the bonus balance thanks for pointing this out , we realized that its not clear and are changing the wording right now .
However, it makes no difference to the actual consequence of the main term which is : NO excluded games should be played if you have a bonus active

so you should not play DOA while you have an active bonus

And the wagering is a commercial decision which I cannot get changed

Krystal

ok ty for making that clear .. with that high wagering and then net ent and wms cotributing only 75%
and with slots excluded too its too harsh from a player side

hope some of it will change soon ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back