Question Slots where you build up power?

xexe

Experienced Member
Slots like Jingle Spins, Vikings go X, Extra Chilli etc. where you work towards a bonus that comes later on. I like these games because it's easier to just quit once you've spent the built up power.
Anybody got some more examples of games like this? Thanks!

I personally try to avoid these type of games as once you have invested a certain amount towards the end bonus (or whatever you are working towards) you feel committed to carry on playing. Sometimes this can lead to a very heavy investment for a very paltry return at the end. For me theses type of games are pushing the boundaries when it comes to RG.

I thought of lots of games which have already been mentioned by others, but here's a few more:
Several RTG slots have "Feature Guarantee" which ensure you get the feature within a maximum number of spins - but like other "build up" games it does NOT guarantee you will win anything decent when you get it!
Castle Builder
Avalon 2
And of course, one of my old favourites: Tomb Raider 2
CAN be very frustrating if you get killed early in the Bonus Feature.. but it also CAN go on a long time and reward you handsomely!
It also has 2 different free-spins features which help keep you going in your quest for passports.

TR2x157.JPG

KK

Slots like Jingle Spins, Vikings go X, Extra Chilli etc. where you work towards a bonus that comes later on. I like these games because it's easier to just quit once you've spent the built up power.

Does Extra Chilli save up?! Not sure that's true. Jingle Spins doesn't either does it? Well, it's just eggomatic so I guess it does over a very short period

I personally try to avoid these type of games as once you have invested a certain amount towards the end bonus (or whatever you are working towards) you feel committed to carry on playing. Sometimes this can lead to a very heavy investment for a very paltry return at the end. For me theses type of games are pushing the boundaries when it comes to RG.

Id say they fall into two categories, the quick shorter type where you can grind a bonus and claim in a single session over a few hundred spins (peek a boo, scrooge, wealth spa, cool buck), or the 'long game' version like vikings gw and furballs where it takes many hundred or even multiple thousands of spins to trigger - the type that holds your rtp hostage across multiple bonuses and will never completely 'pay out' as there will always be 'progress' left in it.

I prefer the quick 'in and out' ones.

Id say they fall into two categories, the quick shorter type where you can grind a bonus and claim in a single session over a few hundred spins (peek a boo, scrooge, wealth spa, cool buck), or the 'long game' version like vikings gw and furballs where it takes many hundred or even multiple thousands of spins to trigger - the type that holds your rtp hostage across multiple bonuses and will never completely 'pay out' as there will always be 'progress' left in it.

I prefer the quick 'in and out' ones.
Yeah, same here. I just mentioned vikings because I didn't really know of any others, but I hate the way it works like that too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back