SLOTOCASH I-SLOT

XSX

Dormant account
Hi there,

While playing at Slotocash I-slot (Hole in won) I noticed some funny things. When you get a bonus round and not complete it (you reach maximum hits allowed) you get paid about the same ammount. BUT, next 20-30 spins you can get a big hit. On the other hand, if you manage to complete bonus you get dry spell for aprox same ammount of spins. Tried with fun mode (5 bonus rounds) and once with real mode =)

Would be nice to get a bonus round in the first place, not my favourite slot I'm afraid.:)

Incidentally, and slightly O/T, I put in a withdrawal request on Sunday evening back to Neteller and received a congratulatory email about 3 and a half hours ago stating it had now been processed. If anyone else has used the same wd method, how long was it before the cash hit your Neteller account?

Hi there,

While playing at Slotocash I-slot (Hole in won) I noticed some funny things. When you get a bonus round and not complete it (you reach maximum hits allowed) you get paid about the same ammount. BUT, next 20-30 spins you can get a big hit. On the other hand, if you manage to complete bonus you get dry spell for aprox same ammount of spins. Tried with fun mode (5 bonus rounds) and once with real mode =)
5 times is not a very big sample - but that would be very interesting if it proved to be a definite pattern...

It's a great shame that crazy golf is not really true skill - it would make the slot FAR more enjoyable IMO.

Incidentally, and slightly O/T, I put in a withdrawal request on Sunday evening back to Neteller and received a congratulatory email about 3 and a half hours ago stating it had now been processed. If anyone else has used the same wd method, how long was it before the cash hit your Neteller account?
I don't count my withdrawals in hours, but I'm pretty sure all my Rival withdrawals have hit my Neteller account the day after my cash-out request.
They wont muck you about or keep you hanging on long!

KK

It's a great shame that crazy golf is not really true skill - it would make the slot FAR more enjoyable IMO.
KK

:confused: I can whack it too hard, too lightly, into the train tracks, under the dino neck... it always goes where I point it and as far as I punt it. The lower the score the greater the win...

Whatcha means?

:confused: I can whack it too hard, too lightly, into the train tracks, under the dino neck... it always goes where I point it and as far as I punt it. The lower the score the greater the win...

Whatcha means?
I'm not saying the ball doesn't go where you hit it, only that the wins are not proportional to the number of shots; When I first tried it, I kept playing at the same stakes until I had played all 9 holes. On all the holes which took 2 shots, the payouts were not always the same, and on some I won more with 3 shots than I did with 2 on others.

I suppose it could be that each hole has a 'fixed pay-table' according to the number of shots, but that not all pay-tables are the same....?

More research... <sigh> :rolleyes:

You could be right... I haven't actually 'charted' it, but the birdies and eagles have always seemed to pay more than par or over par holes...

edit: Maybe only a hole in one gets top payout... I'm playing with massive bogies in fun mode (if I can muster the patience) to find out.

edit2: Hmmm, I think you're right. I got four birds, went into the bonus, knocked the ball six times on hole one and it said 'maximum number of shots reached' and awarded $6.60 on a .15 wager

Edit3: But then again :)
If you aim correctly, and sink the ball in the hole in only one shot, you will be awarded the top payout for the bonus round. By using fewer shots, you will receive higher payouts. A maximum of 6 shots is allowed on all holes.

I only got the bonus game 4 times so far, but I think I got more when I made a Birdie (one time) and even more when I made an Eagle (one time) comparing to the payout of par (2 times).

Is there any bonus payout for your overall performance on all holes when you reach the final hole?

No there isn't a bonus based on your total score, which kinda sucks, I played 1200 spins yesterday just to find out.

They should give you X number of free spins with the multiplier being your under par score for all 9 holes at the end of the game. If you weren't under par you'd just get a 1X

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back