Slotexperience with Spirit of the Inca

andym

Experienced Member
Hello,

can anybody share the experience you made with the slot "Spirit of the Inca" with me?

I played that slot with 1,25eur and it was really ok.

Now (a few days later) i think about playing that with max bet (5eur) a while cause of the jackpotchance. (my bankroll is about 400eur) (i usually dont play so high so im quite carefully about that)

Did anyone of you do that already? What was your experience about that slot.
Is it worth to give him a shot with maxbet?

Thanks
Andy

Well, the rule of thumb always is....don't bet more than you can afford to lose.

Don't chase jackpots, don't chase bonus rounds, and remember it's random. So just play and good luck, and bet what you won't miss losing.

Thx for the reply.
Of course i will do it in That Way. but however is there anyone who already have some experience with that slot.

I have played that game several times! It can take very long losing trends and, yes, it gets frustrating!

But, when you get those wilds, it can pay pretty well. I don't bet over the 50c or $1.25 level often. It can drain your balance quick.

I have not won a lot on it, $100 here and there, but I do love that game!!

But your comment about betting max though, why? There are jackpots for each bet level. That is good enough for me.

If you're looking to take a risk trying to hit a big jackpot, I'm pretty sure there are better options out there than this particular slot. I definitely would not suggest you bet any more than you're comfortable with to try it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back