Slotcrazy Bonus Confusion?..

tomo3519

Newbie member
Hello everyone,

Ive not been on for a while due to taking a break from gambling, however yesterday I decided to try my luck at slotcrazy which I have played at before.

So when I first signed up I took bonuses and completed wagering with balances of over £800, yesterday I played with a £133 balance 300% bonus, and completed wagering of £4000 with £1600 left in the bankroll.. However as soon as I met wagering my balance dropped to £490... I have read through the terms and conditions however cant see anything stating that the bonus is capped apart from when playing IG or something.

I only played with stakes ranging from £0.60-£2.40 and did not play any games which was on the excluded list.

If you somebody could check the terms and conditions and enlighten me that would be much appreciated "slotcrazy.com"

Best regards.

Hello everyone,

Ive not been on for a while due to taking a break from gambling, however yesterday I decided to try my luck at slotcrazy which I have played at before.

So when I first signed up I took bonuses and completed wagering with balances of over £800, yesterday I played with a £133 balance 300% bonus, and completed wagering of £4000 with £1600 left in the bankroll.. However as soon as I met wagering my balance dropped to £490... I have read through the terms and conditions however cant see anything stating that the bonus is capped apart from when playing IG or something.

I only played with stakes ranging from £0.60-£2.40 and did not play any games which was on the excluded list.

If you somebody could check the terms and conditions and enlighten me that would be much appreciated "slotcrazy.com"

Best regards.

Oh dear dear dear! A Cassava/888 s(h)ite for a start. 30xD+B wagering.

Bonus terms DON'T mention the fact your bonus winnings are restricted to £400:rolleyes:

Instead they redirect you to the general terms, which state this:

Each Bonus may have its own wagering requirements. In order to meet the applicable wagering requirement, no real money shall be deemed to contribute (in full or in part) to the wagering requirement, unless otherwise determined by the Company from time to time.

If you place a wager on IG with Restricted Funds and win at least £400, subject to the fulfillment of any wagering requirements, you will receive up to a maximum of £400 over the initial bonus amount granted to you, which was used to generate such winnings. By way of example, if you are granted £100 in Bonus Funds, and the winnings generated from such Bonus Funds on IG at the time of the fulfillment of the applicable wagering requirements are £600, then £500 will be transferred to your real money bankroll (i.e. the £100 bonus amount and £400 in winnings). Such limitation shall not apply to verified progressive jackpot winnings derived from Restricted Funds. Restricted Funds means all the Bonus Funds and IG Free Spins that have not yet met the wagering requirement and any winnings associated with such Bonus Funds or IG Free Spins.

Cassava do it again! Technically the terms are a breach of UK Advertising Standards as crucial points relevant to the transaction are not stated at the point of sale, but are hidden away elsewhere, as I've just found. But this lot, like many others don't give a flying one because A. Nobody ever complains to the ASA and B, challenges them in County Court as incomplete therefore unfair.

Even worse they reserve the right to pay progressive winnings of 20k+ over 24 MONTHS!

So yes, your winnings have been royally skimmed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back