Non-Bonus Complaint Slot Tournaments - Technical Problem - iNetBet

mrpepi

Dormant account
26 Sept. I played a paid Tournament at iNetBet. During or immediately after anyone's final spin an Information Box appears advising the end of the game. However, on my final spin with over one (1) minute to play, I got the free spins. :p I was playing Naughty or Nice. However the Info Box also appeared. I clicked on one of the girls but the game was unresponsive. Possible I could have won a prize had my Tournament played its natural course. :mad: The Info Box should not appear until the last spin has played through. I emailed this information to iNetBet but have had no reply.

I believe all tournaments play like that at RTG and Microgaming and always have. It is very frustrating, as you saw, but that is how they are set up, when the time is up, the time is up. I love Inetbet but I must say that I do not think their hearts were really into having tournaments. They are not all that much fun with small bankrolls and very limited as to how much you can even win, even on the ones that cost actual funds (more than the 1 penny and 10 cent ones). I only occasionally play them anymore if I am very, very bored.

I believe all tournaments play like that at RTG and Microgaming and always have. It is very frustrating, as you saw, but that is how they are set up, when the time is up, the time is up. I love Inetbet but I must say that I do not think their hearts were really into having tournaments. They are not all that much fun with small bankrolls and very limited as to how much you can even win, even on the ones that cost actual funds (more than the 1 penny and 10 cent ones). I only occasionally play them anymore if I am very, very bored.

But my time wasn't up. I still had over one minute to play.

I had a similar problem at 32red once.. Never got a reply either. It's software related so they probably can't do much about it.
I'd expected some kind of freebie, and maybe so do you. But I guess it all comes down to the ancient old saying: #hit happens..

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back