Slot million withdrawal issue

Sam1507

Newbie member
Hope this is the right place I am verfied on the slot million site and on 9th March 22 I withdrew 2k to trustly . I got an email this morning stating It could not go to trustly as my deposit was PayPal. I have used both methods on the site and verfied both methods.

The issue is they need to reverse the withdrwal but are having issues doing this and are looking for a solution but are unable to give me a time scale. So stuck in limbo unable to access my funds any ideas as most other site seem to be able to just send it to whatever payment method they like.

I am a new customer and service has been good but this is a deal breaker not knowing g when you will get ur funds any idea anyone

Thanks

No I requested trustly and then nearly two later they said can’t pay it to trustly needs to be PayPal but we can’t reverse the withdrawal as ur in the uk we need to try and figure something out so withdrawal is still pending via trustly

I received an update telling me that finance doesn’t work weekends and they will need to manually reverse my pay out so I can then resubmit via PayPal this should happen around Friday next week this is being treated as a priority that is why it will take 8 days to start the process of withdrawal over again so maybe by end of month I should Get my pay out not really very speedy @SlotsMillion_RM I feel totally fleeced to be told that it will take that length of time

Manually? What? It is not just a click of a button? Why don't they just pay you what your owed and they themselves can wait the 8 days for it to return to the account?

No I requested trustly and then nearly two later they said can’t pay it to trustly needs to be PayPal but we can’t reverse the withdrawal as ur in the uk we need to try and figure something out so withdrawal is still pending via trustly
Sounds baloney.

It's pending in their system (in that it's not gone anywhere) - all they, presumably need to do their end, is change the w/d method. Must take all of two seconds.

What's there to figure out?:laugh:

I know they we’re trying to figurer it out as a priority yesterday as they weren’t aware how to do it it’s a joke and a timeframe of Friday next week is the cherry on the top

Is like in Communist time you need to get approved by 5 managers to refund, than another 10 managers approved to pay 😂

Update !!!!! They cancelled my withdrawal for a second time abused me on live chat and now the person who abused me via live chat is the one who is getting to answer my emails of complaint I have kept all screen shots some one can you please advise me

I’d maybe give the rep until the end of the week or a few more days to respond; have you pinged them a message? They’ve not been on in over a month (when it should be once a week)

If they’ve not replied maybe get a mod to poke them with a stick
I did message them and nothing l. but tbh I didn’t expect anything but when they start to get abusive that can’t be acceptable

I remember their CEO coming on here proclaiming about a 'new and improved site', he didn't last long and scarpered off with his tail between his legs, never to be seen or heard from again :laugh:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back