dariobrasil

Dormant account
I like the cryptologic slots but the bet size option is very poor
20 lines have minimum bet of 20 cents that jump for a 1,00 and 5,00
9 lines min bet 90 cent -> 2,25
I am a low roller but sometimes 20 cents is too small and 1,00 is too much
Why crypto is so restricted?
What do you think about this?

It's true and I've mentioned this to them before. They recently introduced $0.50 x9 lines on some slots to provide an inbetween, which is good, but it's still a bit of a deal breaker for me with the way I play so I only play them occasionally. I like to flit up and down depending on the mood/features and you can't really with Crypto.

Same with RTG Real Series too unfortunately, although they do have 0.20, 0.40, $1 and $2 options for low rollers which is better. MG slots are easily best for this style IMO.

I like the cryptologic slots but the bet size option is very poor
20 lines have minimum bet of 20 cents that jump for a 1,00 and 5,00
9 lines min bet 90 cent -> 2,25
I am a low roller but sometimes 20 cents is too small and 1,00 is too much
Why crypto is so restricted?
What do you think about this?

The latest games from Crypto do have a 2 cent and a 50 cent bet size option, although they haven't retro-fitted the older games with these values.

I hope they continue to do this as I prefer it to the credits/line method that MG and others use.

...although they haven't retro-fitted the older games with these values.

They don't intend to either from what I gathered a little while back talking to their games development manager. But they are of the opinion they need to provide more options, hence what we are starting to see.

I hope they continue to do this as I prefer it to the credits/line method that MG and others use.

Can't agree with you on that one - I like as many options as possible myself.

Can't agree with you on that one - I like as many options as possible myself.

I agree with you as far as having more options, but I can't stand the way that the MG bonus payouts are made to appear bigger because they're shown in credits instead of actual currency.

With Crypto, you can always see the bet amount and the paid amount shown on the slot game screen in the same units

Example:

9 line game, played for a total of $0.90

Crypto: 9 lines @ $0.10
MG: 9 lines @ $0.01 x 10 credits per line

If they both give a bonus feature that gives you a payout of $50 (not bad for a 90 cent bet):

Crypto: Paid $50
MG: Paid 5000 credits

I find more truth in advertising the Crypto way even though the MG method gives me nearly infinite bet amount possibilities.

I agree with you as far as having more options, but I can't stand the way that the MG bonus payouts are made to appear bigger because they're shown in credits instead of actual currency.

That's true, although you can change the displays to "credits" rather than "coins" in the Options menu. Though it doesn't affect the splash screens you get after bonus rounds admittedly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back