Sky Vegas looking out for its punters

So now we have RTP range? :eek:

But remember of course, it's because you're filling the 'combat mechanic' to unleash the game's actual RTP :laugh:

I mean what the hell. Is this the next evolution in game design, where you have to earn the correct percentage? Screw that for a game of soldiers

Bit harsh on Sky; they do give you a 5p bonus on their prize machine to make up for it (and it's free so all's well in the world)
To be fair, it’s improved again just recently. I haven’t seen the 5p one in a while - more often than not it’s dropping three free spins. Though it’s in bonus mode currently, so it just gave me fifteen.

Well the low end of that is surely illegal in this country isn’t it? This is where exploiting the number of spins required to prove %age comes in. I’d have thought Sky were above that. No wait, this is exactly their speed.

Some of their non varied RTPs are now in the 90% range.

Reminds me of their Disco themed slot in their creations section. Shows an RTP of something like 96% if you unlock all the achievements which is great except one is getting 15 losing spins in a row. Anyone who has played it knows you’d do bloody well to go half that without a win. Effectively getting the top RTP is the equivalent of hitting a JP.

Gave up playing there a long time ago. Rarely bother betting with them on sports either now. Bloody crooks.

Well the low end of that is surely illegal in this country isn’t it? This is where exploiting the number of spins required to prove %age comes in. I’d have thought Sky were above that. No wait, this is exactly their speed.

Some of their non varied RTPs are now in the 90% range.

Reminds me of their Disco themed slot in their creations section. Shows an RTP of something like 96% if you unlock all the achievements which is great except one is getting 15 losing spins in a row. Anyone who has played it knows you’d do bloody well to go half that without a win. Effectively getting the top RTP is the equivalent of hitting a JP.

Gave up playing there a long time ago. Rarely bother betting with them on sports either now. Bloody crooks.
Shows you were we're at now doesn't it? Having to 'work' to get a 96 - why thank you! :laugh:

Their creation games are atrocious, i was playing better designed slots back in 2003

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back